Super Bowl Champs DVD Premiere

Riley12

Reaction score
Oh my goodness!

As I told my account rep, who sent me the invite, I don't know what I did to deserve
an invitation to Cinerama this evening to watch the Super Bowl Champs video, but I sure
am grateful.

Baldwin, Kearse, Schneider and Carroll all gave talks. Paul Allen (I assume) paid for the
full range of concessions and the movie was amazing, especially with an audience of 12's
in full throat.

As a couple of people mentioned, it is a retrospect of the whole season, starting with last years
loss in Atlanta (sob) but going clear through the parade (yay!). We were all there, booing the Niners, rumbling "Beast!!"
when Lynch made a fantastic run, chanting "Sea Hawks!" at random intervals and cheering Baldwin, Kearse and
Chancellor (also in attendance) extra loud.

What an evening! Everyone continued to gush about the bonds created in this Seahawks family (players/staff/fans)
and reiterated their desire and goal of sustained success - even with tough choices to be made.

seahawks08

Reaction score
I hope they play it in theaters, so people can watch it in a group. It would be great to have a theater full of 12s!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
It was a great time. We went straight up to the Balcony to get in the front row, great view of everything. We didn't know all the concessions were free. Once the guy next to us told us, about 15 minutes prior to the start of things, we sprinted downstairs and loaded up :)
Great night for sure, and the video was excellent. They went thru every game, plus a bunch of stuff from the Sound FX.

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
I was lucky enough to attend as well. It was awesome, like a season long episode of SoundFX. It was awesome getting to hear Kearse, Baldwin, Schneider, and Carroll talk for a few minutes each, I didn't expect that at all. My blu ray will be waiting for me when I get home, I can't wait to watch it again tonight.

Also, the rumble of the helicopters in the theater during the Super Bowl pregame was freaking epic.

drdiags

Reaction score
Question I have for those that attended. Will any of the footage be clips not shown on SoundFX during the season or from the playoffs? Were there any locker room clips or the like that you hadn't seen before? I ordered the Blu-Ray copy of this but was just wondering if there was anything shown that Seahawks junkies hadn't seen before?

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Is this the video that ESPN and NFL network are advertizing? Where can I buy it? NFL.com?

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
There was some never before seen footage, though I am not certain how much exactly. I only noticed a few parts that I had not seen before.

Brock Huard, who MC'd the event, said that NFL Films filmed more footage this year of the Seahawks than they had of any team ever before.

drdiags

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":2jbmkag3 said:
Is this the video that ESPN and NFL network are advertizing? Where can I buy it? NFL.com?

Seahawks Pro Shop is advertising that it is available through their site. I would start there. May be the same but I see a lot of confusion out there in twitterverse about the DVD and I cannot say for certain they are all the same.

EDIT: Thanks for the comment Seahawks1983. Looking forward to watching the DVD once it shows up.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Did you you guys see the accidental screen saver??? That was a classic.

I'm sure someone got in trouble for that one, we didn't get our phones out quick enough to take a pic before they put up the regular shot on the screen.

dunceface

Reaction score
Holy crap! I can't wait to get mine in the mail!!!!!!!!! GO HAWKS!!!!!

HawkFan72

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":jlj0fg98 said:

I'm sure someone got in trouble for that one, we didn't get our phones out quick enough to take a pic before they put up the regular shot on the screen.

What was it?

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
HawkFan72":d82ev8sa said:
SoulfishHawk":d82ev8sa said:

What was it?

Some choice words for Apple. Absolutely hilarious. I got a picture, but this forum is family friendly....

OkieHawk

Reaction score
Seahawks1983":5aso1ngb said:
HawkFan72":5aso1ngb said:
SoulfishHawk":5aso1ngb said:

What was it?

Some choice words for Apple. Absolutely hilarious. I got a picture, but this forum is family friendly....

Post it in the shack then.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
tempRM2_2145--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
drdiags":wt49b4iv said:
Question I have for those that attended. Will any of the footage be clips not shown on SoundFX during the season or from the playoffs? Were there any locker room clips or the like that you hadn't seen before? I ordered the Blu-Ray copy of this but was just wondering if there was anything shown that Seahawks junkies hadn't seen before?

Most of the Super Bowl stuff has been seen before if you have watched Sound FX, NFL Films Presents, etc. There was some new footage, though, and some new sound from Pete Carroll.

LOTS of new stuff from the other games, though!

Latest posts