Groupon Deal for Seahawks Blu Ray!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Sweet! Grabbed my Blu-Ray for $22 bucks shipped! Thanks!

spiroaltus

Reaction score
At costco in Washington
14.99 DVD
19.99 BR

Plus all the posters and books are available.

kidhawk

Reaction score
sc85sis":3j5b94f1 said:
Amazon has it for 22 and change (plus tax if you live in CA). If you have Prime, you'll get it in two days for under 25 bucks. Use this link to access Amazon and help Mark get a little money towards this site: http://www.amazon.com/?_encoding=UTF8&t ... ive=390957.

YUP Amazon is the way to go for me as well. Not only does it help out the site here a little, they also ship to all 50 states unlike the groupon, so for Alaska and Hawaii residents who want a copy, use the link for amazon from this site and buy it there. $22.49 for blue ray and $17.99 for DVD. Besides the above mentioned prime members option, they are both available to ship free when you purchase $35.00 on the total order, so find something else you may need, or buy an extra as a gift and you can help this site out a little more, get free shipping and the Video. Win/Win

A

Anonymous

If anybody is wondering, the SI version, the NFL shops version, and the one available from Amazon and Groupon are all the same production.

Just ordered mine from Amazon and opted for the game program on my way through checkout too. Amazon is awesome because of the level of communication regarding orders is excellent, shipping is outstanding, and it supports .Net. The HH trifecta.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
If I read correctly this does not actually contain the Game? I have so much stuff on my DVR now that I was hoping the Blu Ray might allow me to free up some space. No dice. I will probably still buy it. Wish I had an easy way to burn the Game(s), Parade etc onto a Bluray from my DVR.

sc85sis

Reaction score
Nope not the game as far as I'm aware. You can get the game via iTunes for $4. I don't believe Google has it available for Android download.

RussWILSON3

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":3uex31g6 said:
Seahawks NFL champions Blu-ray for 15.94 (22 after shipping.) on Groupon. (14.99 for DVD)

https://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-2014-p ... or-blu-ray

I purchased mine already. (Sorry for those who paid the full 35...)

I use groupon all of the time... And sorry to say, if you ordered it today, I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't get the DVD for at least a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.