Sports Illustrated bundles shipped?

keatonisballin

Reaction score
Has anyone received it yet? I though the hold up was for the bluray/DVD and now it has been released. I want my damn Blu-ray lol. I ordered mine offline on the package site.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Well, the earliest it would have shipped was yesterday.

ak3000

Reaction score
SI? Pshh I still haven't received my proshop order that I placed after the game. Living in Alaska sucks

DHawk

Reaction score
ak3000":35ieocbl said:
SI? Pshh I still haven't received my proshop order that I placed after the game. Living in Alaska sucks

It's not just Alaska, I'm in Arizona and I just got mine this last Monday. Funny part about that was my NFC Championship gear came the Saturday before that. Quickly returned it for refunds since I only wanted it so I could Rep the Hawks for the Super Bowl, which they guaranteed it by... guess I'll just buy more champs gear instead!

Fuddhawk

Reaction score
I thought the bundles weren't going to be shipped for weeks afterwards? Please post when you guys receive them. I will do the same.

OP
OP
keatonisballin

keatonisballin

Reaction score
The bundle I'm talking about is the SI football, bluray, artbook and subscription bundle deal. When I ordered it said 6-10 weeks. But from what I understood it was to wait for the Bluray/DVD to be finished. And the dang site has no way to track the order.

A

Anonymous

ivotuk":1vq7uqkm said:
What if you already have a subscription to SI, do you get that goodies too?

Nope, I called, and after 17 re-directs, I finally talked to a rep; "sorry sir, offer is only available for our new subscribers"

So, he went to Amazon.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I just got my first magazine yesterday (birthday present from wifey), so I would think it will be awhile until I get my book/football/blu ray.

Hawk Finn

Reaction score
They misspelled Derrick Coleman's name on the Blu-ray cover

Mike 4G

Reaction score
Has anyone received their SI package yet? Ordered mine the day after the Superbowl and no word yet.

Mike 4G

Reaction score
rainger":1cho781s said:
Mike 4G":1cho781s said:
Has anyone received their SI package yet? Ordered mine the day after the Superbowl and no word yet.
Nope nothing here yet.
Thanks, glad I wasn't just forgotten after they spent my money :)

Latest posts