Seahawks' success throughout the nation (Jersey Sales)

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Remember in 2005 when everyone said the league didn't want a "small market" team like Seattle to win, because Pittsburgh would sell ten times the merchandise? Ah, those good old times of obscurity in South Egypt. For a bit of perspective and comparison, the Super Bowl Champion Seattle Seahawks have three of the top six bestselling jerseys selling right now. Ain't that something? Go ahead and slurp down that piping hot dish of crow, NFL. This is how champions do business.

Bh cZPBCMAE35fG

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yep, heard today that the Seahawks have the #1 selling jersey in Wilson and the Seahawks in general are the highest sellers. My oh my how times have changed.

Everybody loves a Champion.

twelthmanfan

Reaction score
Was at the mall in Orange County, CA this past weekend and they had all kinds of Seahawk. We wear our Seahawk gear with pride in the OC area every weekend. Go Hawks!!!

dbmack

Reaction score
Russell was actually number one before the Super Bowl.

Wartooth

Reaction score
Getting pretty hard to find a lot of items that are still in stock also.
Fanatics screwed up my order, and by the time they were trying to resolve it, the hoodie I had ordered was out of stock in my size!
Still a little PO'ed about that.
I guess they didn't figure this 'small market' team was going to be so popular, and so only manufactured so much stuff.
It's going to be hard to find championship items real soon.

lsheldon

Reaction score
Wartooth":36v7k8n9 said:
Getting pretty hard to find a lot of items that are still in stock also.
Fanatics screwed up my order, and by the time they were trying to resolve it, the hoodie I had ordered was out of stock in my size!
Still a little PO'ed about that.
I guess they didn't figure this 'small market' team was going to be so popular, and so only manufactured so much stuff.
It's going to be hard to find championship items real soon.

Don't worry, they're going to make more next year.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Tannehill at 10? Someone should tell Ryan that he won't make as much buying his own jerseys as he will by just saving his money.

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
Just in and around the Seattle area, the Seahawks culture seems to be 10x what it was leading up to SBXL, and it was wildly popular then. I think that run from 03-07 really created a lot of new fans that never fully got off the bandwagon thanks to a pretty short down cycle between playoff eras. Now anyone who came aboard in that early 2000s era is a solid 8-10 years into fandom and likely cemented as a fan for life.

Wartooth

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":37bnahxg said:
Tannehill at 10? Someone should tell Ryan that he won't make as much buying his own jerseys as he will by just saving his money.

Maybe Krap bought a bunch in bulk...To go with his 'swag' hat.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Wartooth":16ra496j said:
Sarlacc83":16ra496j said:

Maybe Krap bought a bunch in bulk...To go with his 'swag' hat.

Lol that's what I posted on NFL's FB page...speaking of that page. There's a lot of salty people out there hating on fans and the seahawks

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":18lo3r0y said:
Remember in 2005 when everyone said the league didn't want a "small market" team like Seattle to win, because Pittsburgh would sell ten times the merchandise? Ah, those good old times of obscurity in South Egypt. For a bit of perspective and comparison, the Super Bowl Champion Seattle Seahawks have three of the top six bestselling jerseys selling right now. Ain't that something? Go ahead and slurp down that piping hot dish of crow, NFL. This is how champions do business.

Bh cZPBCMAE35fG
That's pretty cool. .... But I still cannot find a wolf grey Sherman limited XL that I've been looking for over a year. :x
Nike screwed the pooch and misjudged the demand for the new style Hawks jersey from the beginning. I haven't found a local store with a good selection of jerseys since before Christmas and online ain't much better. Hopefully they get caught up to demand soon!

chris98251

Reaction score
Geez, next season is going be rough, having all these new fans to train.

shawnsim

Reaction score
I travel the country building Victorias secret stores and, I am currently in Vegas. I jussaidt bought a super bowl champions hat at the fashion show mall on the strip. On field edition. Every thing else was sold out. They said that they just keep selling out of product.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
shawnsim":2hs5i8lj said:
I travel the country building Victorias secret stores and, I am currently in Vegas. I jussaidt bought a super bowl champions hat at the fashion show mall on the strip. On field edition. Every thing else was sold out. They said that they just keep selling out of product.

So where do you hide the camera's? Be honest.

HolyCatfish

Reaction score
chris98251":28sr3xkv said:
Geez, next season is going be rough, having all these new fans to train.

If we have to teach them how to cheer, I'm out! :p

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":34g6r20y said:
That's pretty cool. .... But I still cannot find a wolf grey Sherman limited XL that I've been looking for over a year. :x Nike screwed the pooch and misjudged the demand for the new style Hawks jersey from the beginning. I haven't found a local store with a good selection of jerseys since before Christmas and online ain't much better. Hopefully they get caught up to demand soon!

Amen. I would go all crack-fiend and end up selling all my stuff to buy Limited jerseys... if they were actually available.

A

Anonymous

I just saw a dude at Kroger wearing a Wilson Rangers jersey. Nice looking piece.

The dude gave me a really weird look as I rubbed his shoulder for a brief second.