Off-Season finally setting in

Cartire

Reaction score
All though I still feel very satisfied from our overdue victory, Im starting to realize how crazily fast the season went. We went the farthest you can go, and yet, I cant believe its already over, again.

I know this is a pointless thread. But after reading some of the obviously drawn out offseason discussions, its all finally set in. Most threads are going to be boring/pointless for the next 4 months.

Dtowers

Reaction score
Could be worse. At least most of the opposing teams trolls have died down a bit.

nyc-seahawk

Reaction score
Yea I forgot how much it sucks. All the known players in the draft have been over-analysed, nothing but sissy ass basketball, boring baseball, and un-interesting hockey. YAWN. September please come!

kidhawk

Reaction score
I hadn't really got the feeling of off season until I realized there are three different threads throughout .NET about a teen girl Metal band in Japan. That's when it hit me that it's going to be a LONG off season. I'm sure glad I have the feeling of victory to keep me comfy during this rocky ride

(Technically now, I believe this makes it four) :lol:

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Cartire":13ahx18o said:
But after reading some of the obviously drawn out offseason discussions, its all finally set in. Most threads are going to be boring/pointless for the next 4 months.

You can say that again!!!

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
Well, we did just have nearly 6 months of meaningful football for our beloved Hawks. That's pretty friggin awesome. I can wait until next season. It keeps hitting me in various ways almost every day that we're finally the CHAMPIONS of the NFL. I don't mind enjoying this for awhile longer.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Cartire":3fqu8j9b said:
All though I still feel very satisfied from our overdue victory, Im starting to realize how crazily fast the season went. We went the farthest you can go, and yet, I cant believe its already over, again.

I know this is a pointless thread. But after reading some of the obviously drawn out offseason discussions, its all finally set in. Most threads are going to be boring/pointless for the next 4 months.
You aren't whistling Dixie hon..man it's going to be horrible until August. Or at least until the draft is actually done.

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
nyc-seahawk":2r2f6z47 said:
Yea I forgot how much it sucks. All the known players in the draft have been over-analysed, nothing but sissy ass basketball, boring baseball, and un-interesting hockey. YAWN. September please come!

It must suck to find no enjoyment in any other sports.