We have the best FO in the league

lukerguy

Reaction score
It's going to be a wild week ahead. I think there's a good chance we lose a few more familiar faces (Bennett, Tate, Clem, and maybe more.).... Just cling to the fat that we have the best front office in the league. If we lose a guy, there's a good chance we will bring in someone else as good or better. I promise you there will be at least one off the radar surprise signing.

We will run the best roster out there for week 1 yet again his season. Please no overreaction freak outs and be appreciative of players leaving who helped bring our city a SB.
(Twitter)

Hendo66

Reaction score
Agreed. Always love the FA period but this time we're the CHAMPS.
Impossible to keep them all. It will be an interesting offseason.
Keep the faith.

Maxman186

Reaction score
We've already signed a few under the radars like Travis Beckum(TE) , Chris Matthews(WR), and Terrance Parks(S)

Seahawker86

Reaction score
We draft extremely well. I'm looking forward to what we bring in on draft day. I have a feeling we move up to get a WR that will be that true #1 WR we have been waiting for me.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I don't think there's a FO right now that can touch us honestly.

Starrman44

Reaction score
That's what I keep telling myself. I am a little bit nervous about losing Mike Bennett, though. I'm very happy for Red Bryant. I am glad he didn't have to wait long.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
I'm excited for the two draft classes we will have to move forward with this summer... the 2013 class, which was pretty much an afterthought last season other than Luke Willson and Michael Bowie, but has some players with exciting potential (Michael, Hill, Simon); and, of course, this upcoming draft.

Seahawkscrazy

Reaction score
Ive already tried to chill out one tweeter. Over reds departure. Tried to remind him of our depth, and that pete and john have the sit under control. I really dont think theyll overpay to keep someone out of nostalgia, but if we do it will show the true value of that player to this regime.

I really think that the players we have on the team currently and those that we draft will be enough to keep the ball rolling. Im excited for the future, for sure!!!!

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
I've never felt so unconcerned. Whoever we lose, whoever we get, I have full confidence in P&J that they're doing the best they can and that's all I can ask for. I'm sad to see Red go, but happy he caught on in Jax. Watching with curiousity what happens next. I've never felt such a complete lack of concern. The team is in good hands.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":37o7xi7t said:
Unless we trade DangeRuss, Dick Sherman, or Earl, I'm cool as a cucumber.
Exactly. We have players on the roster right now that will be the answer. Why do you think we just cut Red knowing someone would offer him his actual market value but with 2 years too many and never blink an eye?

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
This is like being New England. Everyone going "they're doomed" yet they never miss a beat and just win at the same level year in and year out. JS/PC have this well in hand.

Penman96

Reaction score
We do have a great front office.

In fact one of the exciting things about them letting Bennett go to free agency and cutting Red is you just wonder who they have in mind to fill the gaps.

theascension

Reaction score
As much as I hate the comparison.. we are the new.. New England. They lose fan favorites all the time because dollar/performance value isn't there yet they've been divisional champs, like what, every single year except 2 since Brady won their first superbowl?
The most successful teams almost always seem to build around 4-5 all time greats building schemes that work around their specific talents.
There's been so much talk about Bennett but.. we have several players on the d-line who have the capability of double digit sack years. I honestly think a less-than-last O-line is so much more important to put together than keeping Bennett/Red

We managed 7th on offense in the face of the toughest defenses around and a ranked dead last o-line. That's something to consider.
Even if losing Bennett/Red somehow (and I doubt it since we're still young) cost us 10% more yards than last year we'd still likely finish 1st overall defensively.

Giblien

Reaction score
Maxman186":2n6uge17 said:
We've already signed a few under the radars like Travis Beckum(TE) , Chris Matthews(WR), and Terrance Parks(S)

We signed Chris Matthews? I hear that guy plays Hardball...

Rimshot

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
captSE":3v5jk9p7 said:
RolandDeschain":3v5jk9p7 said:

"Dick" Sherman haha. Funny. Was that Crabtree who coined that?
Nope. It is in popular use over at the 49ers Webzone forum, except they all say it with vehement bitterness. They hate Richard Sherman with a passion. I find the name endearing largely because of that. So, to me, he is also Dick Sherman. :D Love ya, Sherman! You're my favorite Seahawk.

MizzouHawkGal":3v5jk9p7 said:
RolandDeschain":3v5jk9p7 said:
Exactly. We have players on the roster right now that will be the answer. Why do you think we just cut Red knowing someone would offer him his actual market value but with 2 years too many and never blink an eye?
Dang right. At this point, I have more faith in Papa Pete & Uncle John than Jesus had in God.

Marlin Man

Reaction score
Maybe we need to get to "the Show" again real soon, but at LEAST before we annoint ourselves the "next NE"

Good God man, sometimes I wonder about some of you guys, put your play stations down and get to scholl now!!!!!

M.M.