Breno

Atradees

Reaction score
Accourding KFFL Miami is kicking his tires.

Do we keep em or do we have a guy in the wings?

DeathbyTalons

Reaction score
for a reasonable deal 2.5-3 Mill, yes. Otherwise, its time for Bowie to step up.

ErikG803

Reaction score
I'm okay with trying to save some money there. Probably wanna bring in a guy early in the draft though

drdiags

Reaction score
It depends on what he might get from the Dolphins. I am not sure the team can meet his salary from last year, which was $3.5M. He can get at least a $4M+ contract. The team may just try their youth in Bowie and call it a day. He did fill in for Breno last year. You can see from the contracts the Seahawks backups are getting that the market is going to be rich.

I don't see Breno coming back.

OP
OP
Atradees

Atradees

Reaction score
I like Breno the character. You guys are saying there is not much talent drop with the second year guys?

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
He's a Schnieder guy through and through. Plucked from the Green Bay practice squad. I'd guess they would really like to keep him, but if someone throws big money at him I'm sure he's gone

DeathbyTalons

Reaction score
If they're offering 4 mill, Marshawn's buddy better start looking for apartments in Coral Gables. Hit up Incognito, his may be open.

Hawkfan509

Reaction score
volsunghawk":138kfc4z said:
Atradees":138kfc4z said:
I like Breno the character. You guys are saying there is not much talent drop with the second year guys?

Outside of Okung, I don't think there is much drop off from our starters to our depth at any position on our O-line.

No love for Unger huh?

Dtowers

Reaction score
Hawkfan509":2f4f6sox said:
volsunghawk":2f4f6sox said:
Atradees":2f4f6sox said:

Outside of Okung, I don't think there is much drop off from our starters to our depth at any position on our O-line.

No love for Unger huh?

LMJ holds his own at C and I think be actually out played Unger last year. Granted Unger was hurt all year but still.

Giblien

Reaction score
volsunghawk":26ybfe1g said:
Atradees":26ybfe1g said:

Unger?

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
It would suck to see Breno leave. IMHO he was our second best lineman. He is tough and vastly underrated. I am surprised more people are not upset by this??

OkieHawk

Reaction score
seahawk12thman":24e3b468 said:
It would suck to see Breno leave. IMHO he was our second best lineman. He is tough and vastly underrated. I am surprised more people are not upset by this??

It would suck as I like Breno, but there are viable options already on our team to replace him. Cap space must be saved for Thomas, Sherm, and Tate.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Dude was a mauler. Goona miss this type of attitude of he leaves and if BB is gone.

seahawks08

Reaction score
We will definitely be drafting Oline, it seemed like the biggest problem for us last year even though it got better. We might draft an RT and C in my opinion.