The possibility is crazy!

BAJAHAWK

Reaction score
Think of the possibility of this Defense Line we could have the best DL in football to go with the best DBs in football which will make our LBs even better than now! Seahawks are looking to repeat, JS and Carol have a plan and that is to build a dynasty here!!! I see it clearly as day now. YES!!!

Allen
Bennett
Hatcher
Avril
McDanial
Mebane
Hill
Williams

BIG, BAD FAST!!! Monsters INC!!!

L

BlueBlood

Reaction score
BAJAHAWK":6hybsw7c said:
Think of the possibility of this Defense Line we could have the best DL in football to go with the best DBs in football which will make our LBs even better than now! Seahawks are looking to repeat, JS and Carol have a plan and that is to build a dynasty here!!! I see it clearly as day now. YES!!!

Allen
Bennett
Hatcher
Avril
McDanial
Mebane
Hill
Williams

BIG, BAD FAST!!! Monsters INC!!!

L

I could see that defense giving up about 8 ppg on average and shutting out half their schedule.

OP
OP
B

BAJAHAWK

Reaction score
We should start a movement for the name Monsters INC to be the official name.... LOB and Monsters INC

BlueBlood

Reaction score
BAJAHAWK":2ys96na3 said:
We should start a movement for the name Monsters INC to be the official name.... LOB and Monsters INC

Dreamworks would charge us more than Texas A&M I reckon

theascension

Reaction score
I heard someone once say Legion of Vroom too... but Monsters INC is pretty badass

Tundra

Reaction score
BlueBlood":mnoz0lko said:
BAJAHAWK":mnoz0lko said:

That would be Pixar and Disney not Dreamworks. I know right!? But I have three kids and a wife of 15 years. I got to be right at something sometimes and this is one of those times!

Seafan

Reaction score
Monsters, Clink might just take off. It has a nice ring to it. The line certainly isn't set yet but with FA and the draft the potential is great.

blue 22

Reaction score
maybe they should add to the legion of boom and call it legion of boom and gloom? or legion of boom and doom? idk just a thought.

BlueBlood

Reaction score
TundraApe":1d4hjy0q said:
BlueBlood":1d4hjy0q said:
BAJAHAWK":1d4hjy0q said:

That would be Pixar and Disney not Dreamworks. I know right!? But I have three kids and a wife of 15 years. I got to be right at something sometimes and this is one of those times!

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Legion of Boom and Vroom if you insist on going that way. I prefer Monsters Clink because it harkens to Monsters of the Midway. Just my .02¢.

Otherwise make that happen John! I will have to change my panties if you do for sure.

Joey13091

Reaction score
This would be amazing. Definitely would be the best d line in football. Combine that with our secondary and I smell a repeat.

two dog

Reaction score
blue 22":2t68xq53 said:
maybe they should add to the legion of boom and call it legion of boom and gloom? or legion of boom and doom? idk just a thought.
Boom and doom. I like that one a lot.