Stop panicking

HawkStar22

Reaction score
A World Peace":23rxk8ub said:
Sky isn't falling guys. It sucks to see a few good guys go but cmon man.

Exactly. Good/decent but not great. When the greats ones start leaving then you can start worrying.

WCstripes

Reaction score
It still sucks to see a bunch of the players going to the other teams, would be nice to see a few stay with the hawks.

BobcatHawk

Reaction score
I love these posts that tell everyone else how to feel about the current state of the team.

BlueBlood

Reaction score
Every player that's gone is of marginal talent or declining talent. Get rid of 10 guys, sign 4 studs and infuse the young talent with the core and we'll win no less than 12 games next year with another shot at the championship. I think we can be even better next year as the players we currently have are going to be yet another year older and wiser to mix with some talented prove it type free agents and uber talented rookies.. I trust what PC and JS are doing and the leadership qualities of Earl, Russell and Sherman to keep this machine chugging at a championship pace.

plyka

Reaction score
A World Peace":5fbcgndr said:
Sky isn't falling guys. It sucks to see a few good guys go but cmon man.

This is why most teams suck, because most GMs make decisions based on how to make the fans happy, emotionally of course, instead of what will actually make the team better long term. Of course the other possibility is that most other GMs actually think like fans and make decisions based on emotions --which of course would even be worse.

sutz

Reaction score
It's where we get all of our excercise: jumping to conclusions and running around with our hair on fire. ;)

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
sutz":3am0hjwu said:
It's where we get all of our excercise: jumping to conclusions and running around with our hair on fire. ;)

Hmm...next on my list..get a wig. I dont have that much hair to be on fire. LOL

:thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers:

BobcatHawk

Reaction score
sutz":1hloswz9 said:

office_space_kit_mat.jpeg

BobcatHawk

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":2q8pjrrg said:
I will hate to see how people are going to react when we cut Marshawn Lynch next offseason. This place might blow up. Literally. Somehow, there will be an explosion. A server will go up in shards of plastic and flames. Four will be injured, one will die.

Nooooo!!!! Happy's too young to die!

brimsalabim

Reaction score
I know we lost some important guys today but don't worry because we signed Taylor Price!

KK84

Reaction score
BobcatHawk":kx5cokgj said:
Smelly McUgly":kx5cokgj said:
I will hate to see how people are going to react when we cut Marshawn Lynch next offseason. This place might blow up. Literally. Somehow, there will be an explosion. A server will go up in shards of plastic and flames. Four will be injured, one will die.

Nooooo!!!! Happy's too young to die!

Even worse, he'll go back to sadhappy

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I think what needs to be understood is that every year that PC/JS has been leading this team that the Hawks have made changes, let players go that we didn't want to see go, brought in pieces that turned out to be improvements and the team has become more dangerous every year.

The other thing to know is that MANY of the Hawks players are 4 years experience and under. Most of the team in fact. They are not fully developed by any means and some will become even better. There are some with less than 2 years.

They are going to be in business. These guys get starting caliber players out of every draft. All they have really done is lose just a little depth which they will refresh without a doubt.

I have no concerns, not a one of what this team will look like in 2014. It is going to be the same team and it will have a different wrinkle every season.

Their most explosive player did not really play until the Super Bowl and they still dominated most teams. In 2014 he will add the ridiculous to this team and the defense is essentially intact.

I'm good.

Latest posts