Tjack coming back

cockeyhawk

Reaction score
hopefully they are paying him as little as possible, because that is what he if worth.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
cockeyhawk":139cj9x8 said:
hopefully they are paying him as little as possible, because that is what he if worth.

Its a wonder how you're not banned yet

HawkFan72

Reaction score
cockeyhawk":1nt8h6ua said:

Whatever, dude. TJack is one of the league's best backups.

OP
OP
tifferradish

tifferradish

Reaction score
Tjack is a stud backup, I feel comfortable knowing if we run into any problems, that he's there to contribute.

rcaido

Reaction score
He was a decent starter, played injured, & good locker room guy...Good pickup

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Probably the same one year deal he received last year.

It's always good to have a backup who really knows the system in case the unthinkable happens to Wilson.

HHHTGT

Reaction score
glad to have him back, he is a tough dude that could step in and win games for us if absolutely necessary.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
anyone down on Tjack as a backup is an idiot, the guy is as solid as you can get as a #2 and would be a better option as a #1 over a lot of guys what will get chances next season.

Would you rather have....Blaine Gabbert? LOLno.

drdiags

Reaction score
Glad to see him back. Nothing is guaranteed, BJ could beat him out or some draft pick but I could see him being like a Charly Batch. Backing up Big Ben and hopefully not getting a lot of play time except for clean-up time. He is a good dude. At some point maybe you start pulling in younger QBs to be developed behind Wilson, but right now for the this year at least, have a solid veteran behind Wilson as you stretch the offense in yr 3.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
He's worth whatever John and Pete think he's worth. None of us watch him throw in practice. All we know is that he was near flawless in the pre-season and mop up duty and that the dude is a warrior. If they think he's worth a couple million, so be it. Back-up QBs make bank in this league.

In some respects, this was a more important re-signing than Tate IMO. Not based on talent, but based on potential alternatives. I'm really happy about this signing. One of the few accessory guys I considered a must-sign (including McDaniel).

Great off-season so far.