Where is our "attitude" going to come from now?

oasis

Reaction score
With Tate and Giacaminni gone now, who does that leave with big personalities? (aside from Sherm and Earl)
Does the loss of these players negatively affect our team swagger?
Would losing swagger make our team worse?
Just random offseason musings.

brettb3

Reaction score
Lynch, Earl, Kam, Doug, Bennett, Harvin, Wright... just to name a few.

OP
OP
O

oasis

Reaction score
I think Harvin's gonna show some more swagger to pick up the slack for the loss of swagger from Giacommini and Tate.

CANHawk

Reaction score
This sounds like all the concerns over "veteran leadership" after Hass and Lofa were set adrift. Not worried about it in the least. Those dogs that have been waiting their turn have plenty of 'tude and i can't see us drafting a bunch of pacifists. My advice; don't worry about it.

Oh and some guy named Marshawn apparently has something of a 'Tude.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Remember when we were worried about leadership when Tatutupu, Hasselbeck and others left?

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Harvin plays with nothing but "attitude" on the field. He's one of the chippiest skill players I've ever seen.

OP
OP
O

oasis

Reaction score
Browner, Tate, Giacommini, and Big Red. Basically, I guess my point is this. This year, we have lost 4 of our 5 top swaggerists.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
You think Breno played with more swagger than Sherman or Kam? I don't see it. Kam's walk-off PBU on Welker was the most swagger-tastic thing I saw last year.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
oasis":2ie3cn7n said:
With Tate and Giacaminni gone now, who does that leave with big personalities? (aside from Sherm and Earl).

Aside from Sherm and Earle? LOL

I could think of 10 Hawks that'd come before Breno and Golden on the "where do we get our identity from."

Hawknballs

Reaction score
last time i checked we still fielded the best FS, SS, CB in the league. . . they are called the Legion of Boom. Also we have this beast mode dude....not lacking for attitude.

drdiags

Reaction score
On the O-Line, Sweezy doesn't seem to mind mixing it up. Maybe one of the young guys can step up, but Breno was one nasty joker. Lynch loved the Big Russian. I don't see Baldwin or Kearse laying out LBs like Tate.

I guess if we see dudes on our offense backing down next season when playing our division rivals, then we will know that the FO cut too deep and took the heart instead of just taking some skin.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Let me toss something at you. You can throw it away if you want.

But I'd just like to say: Pete Carroll.

I know..that's way outside the box.