Richard Sherman Twitter beef with LeGarrette Blount

razor150

Reaction score
Really wish Sherman would quit doing that. Even if he is right he really doesn't need to argue with people who don't believe he is the best. It is silly and a waste of time.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Sherm didn't start all the talking on Twitter, Blount did, so Sherm just responded to him.(and owned him in the process)

TestMo1337

Reaction score
Or it keeps his name front and center attracting more attention to him and his sponsors.

Nothing about his game is subtle... Except his play on the field. Everything about his persona is about in your face and constantly challenging everyone.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":e33grzkh said:
Sherm didn't start all the talking on Twitter, Blount did, so Sherm just responded to him.(and owned him in the process)

Blount congratulated a friend, I'd hardly call that "starting" anything.

mikeak

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":dqq5mo3w said:
Seahwkgal":dqq5mo3w said:

I haven't seen the original tweet but read one comment that said that Blount tagged Sherman in the tweet.

Not sure if that is correct or not

razor150

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":1pucn1lq said:

Sherman started the arguement, Blount has every right to say publicly who he thinks the best is. Blount when he said it didn't send a direct message to Sherman saying that Talib is the best to instigate the dispute. Sherman decided to interject himself into it. He is the one who started it. It is silly for him to continue to do this over someone's opinion. Someone saying that someone else is the best is not disrespectful to Sherman but yet he continually takes it that way.

razor150

Reaction score
mikeak":33diiejs said:
AbsolutNET":33diiejs said:
Seahwkgal":33diiejs said:

I haven't seen the original tweet but read one comment that said that Blount tagged Sherman in the tweet.

Not sure if that is correct or not

Well if he tagged Sherman then I take my reply back, but if Blount didn't then I stand by what I said.

lsheldon

Reaction score
This is the original tweet. Sherman took offense to Blount tagging Talib as the best in the league. Obviously he feels he is.

CONGRATS TO MY BROTHER LIB! YOU DESERVE IT BIG BRO! THE BEST CORNER IN THE LEAGUE AND ITS TIME YOU GOT PAID LIKE IT!! pic.twitter.com/cem22QtKJ2
— LeGarrette Blount (@LG_Blount) March 12, 2014

DavidSeven

Reaction score
LeGarrette Blount ✔ @LG_Blount
@RSherman_25 I've seen you do it & he has to. But he do it on both sides. He follow the best receiver on the field every game and strap him.

LeGarrette Blount ✔ @LG_Blount
@RSherman_25 that one you lock down isn't always the best receiver on the team though... Follow the best receiver every game and do it...

Richard Sherman ✔ @RSherman_25
@LG_Blount did that help y'all win the bowl or nah?

LMAO.

Cartire

Reaction score
Hooray. The morality police should start up soon enough. For everyone else, enjoy the entertainment. Sherman being Sherman. I hope he never stops.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
razor150":38flqwcz said:
Really wish Sherman would quit doing that. Even if he is right he really doesn't need to argue with people who don't believe he is the best. It is silly and a waste of time.

That's funny...you're currently posting on a forum where the main idea is to argue that our players are better than the other team's players.

bryantology79

Reaction score
aww man, sherms getting hit in the face after another playoff win next year

IcedHawk

Reaction score
Looks like Sherm wasn't responding to the original tweet, but the second tweet Blount sent out directed at him. Blount instigated this, and Sherman finished it.

razor150

Reaction score
DavidSeven":37c1iv2n said:
razor150":37c1iv2n said:

That's funny...you're currently posting on a forum where the main idea is to argue that our players are better than the other team's players.

Is that really the purpose of this forum? Outside of the LOB you would have a hard time making any such arguement. Though I may be mistaken but I thought this forum was about talking about the team and learning more about it. I didn't think it was about cheering on someone when their sensitivity when it comes to respect borders on the insane. Even if it is that doesn't mean I have to change my opinions to be inline with every ones else's.