2014 Season Ticket Pricing

BoatsAndHose

Reaction score
Apologies if already posted.

Congratulations on a fantastic season and thank you for the important role you played in helping the Seahawks bring home the franchise’s first Lombardi Trophy and the Super Bowl XLVIII title.

Last season, Seahawks Season Ticket Holders renewed at 98%, the highest renewal rate in team history. In addition, Blue Pride waiting list members have expressed their desire to buy 12,000 season tickets should seats become available.

For the 2014 season, ticket prices will increase at a blended average rate of just under 12%. Seventy-percent of season ticket holders will see an increase between $3-$11 per ticket. In addition, 10% of tickets are priced at or below the lowest average ticket price in the NFL.

We will also introduce variable ticket pricing to reflect the value and demand for Seahawks tickets. Final pricing for each game will be determined following the release of the NFL regular season schedule later this spring. Single game tickets will continue to be sold at a higher price than season tickets, offering season ticket holders the best ticket value.

In the next few days, you will receive an email with a link to our Season Ticket Renewal website which will outline 2014 pricing in more detail, provide information on the renewal process, and direct you to your individual invoice.

After reviewing this information, if you have questions about your invoice, I encourage you to call our Ticket Office at 888-NFL-HAWK and speak with an account representative.

We look forward to seeing you at CenturyLink Field as we continue to build on the success you generated last year as the loudest fans in the NFL!

Peter McLoughlin
President, Seattle Seahawks

Hawknballs

Reaction score
this will be my second season with season tickets (I know, right?), I'm guessing this is a larger than usual increase?

lukerguy

Reaction score
I'm not even mad. Allen spends to the cap every year. I just appreciate what he's done for this franchise.

drdiags

Reaction score
You still good CANHawk.

At least my charitable pre-season ticket donation deduction goes up as well.

Subzero717

Reaction score
I know its a business but a guy with more money than he knows what to do with raising ticket prices??? Its a slap in the face that its 12% to be honest with you.

Brahn

Reaction score
twelthmanfan":249hv5vn said:
drdiags":249hv5vn said:
You still good CANHawk.

At least my charitable pre-season ticket donation deduction goes up as well.

Can you share more about that?

Donate the tickets to charity or place them in the envelope provided each year with your package and let the kids use them and you get a write off (this is what I do).

Hawks46

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":2azuqboi said:
I know its a business but a guy with more money than he knows what to do with raising ticket prices??? Its a slap in the face that its 12% to be honest with you.

Wow, seriously ? You don't get "more money than you know what to do with" by giving stuff away. They just won the SB. A good portion of the season tickets are at or below the lowest average NFL ticket. That seams reasonable right there.

It's supply and demand. Of course you're going to raise ticket prices now; the Seahawks have never been a hotter commodity. It's expected, and if I had season tix, I wouldn't feel like they kicked me in the nuts or anything.

edit: I see where you're going. the whole "12" % thing.

Subzero717

Reaction score
Hawks46":3i41n4sd said:
CALIHAWK1":3i41n4sd said:

Wow, seriously ? You don't get "more money than you know what to do with" by giving stuff away. They just won the SB. A good portion of the season tickets are at or below the lowest average NFL ticket. That seams reasonable right there.

It's supply and demand. Of course you're going to raise ticket prices now; the Seahawks have never been a hotter commodity. It's expected, and if I had season tix, I wouldn't feel like they kicked me in the nuts or anything.

They are adding how many seats to Clink? 7,000 or so? A 12% increase seems a little steep considering the average American gets what % raise a year? Aint 12%.

As far a average ticket, trying buying one the day they go on sale to the public. Brokers own a huge chunk. Its total nonsense.

Marlin Man

Reaction score
I figured they would rive it up our ass. Don't forget, last year we also had an increase, two years in a row, totaling over 15%

THey really love the 12th man LOL I suppose the bear now goes OVER 10 bucks also

rcambaker

Reaction score
The new prices are posted on Seahawks.com as well. Under Seating Charts.

OrFan

Reaction score
BoatsAndHose":vkh9lh0t said:
At least everyone's wages are growing around 12% annually.......

I think you forgot the decimal point between the one and the two.

I realize you are being sarcastic, so am I.

The average wage increase is probably more like this.....1.2%.

Seaswab

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":32vh8ri3 said:

Really? Lol good god if you didnt see this coming i have some lake front property to sell you

Rainger

Reaction score
Any of you season ticket holders who don't want the increase you can sell a single seat season ticket to me. I am on the list and have been told not to expect a ticket until 2024 or 2025.

It cost me even more because I need to travel to each game on the Clipper ferry and spend 2 nights in a hotel for each game. Ferry doesn't go to Seattle until night and only leaves the early morning requiring 2 nights.

My cost is $450 before I get my ticket. This does not include another $200 in food and booze.

If you want out please PM me with your ticket location and cost. I wont pay a premium. Your face value, so you can retain your season ticket, but recoup the cost is fine with me.

Subzero717

Reaction score
Seaswab":2a7l2bra said:
CALIHAWK1":2a7l2bra said:

Really? Lol good god if you didnt see this coming i have some lake front property to sell you

Didnt say I didnt see it coming. Its disapointing and unnecesary with the seats they are adding.

This could be added to the "What's wrong with America" thread. Greed for the sake of greed.

Rainger

Reaction score
Posting this question just to round my posts to 1400. But is the OP really McLoughlin? Joined 2010 and only 52 posts?

Or is this a cut and paste from another source and not shown as one?

2010 is when Peter was hired if I recall. If really P Mc shows the hawks are paying attention to .net

Reaction score
rcambaker":13b47gyi said:
The new prices are posted on Seahawks.com as well. Under Seating Charts.

Another reason I have loved sitting in the Hawks Nest since the stadium opened - My tickets only went up $3/game :)