Browner signs with Patriots

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
Hawknballs":xss9ieoa said:
Browner and Revis....wow.
I was thinking that and then I realized we had Sherman and Browner...we did it better haha

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Wow, good for him. Glad he got a payday, that's more than I was expecting anyone to offer.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Hawkfan77":jhaafnxz said:
Hawknballs":jhaafnxz said:
Browner and Revis....wow.
I was thinking that and then I realized we had Sherman and Browner...we did it better haha

yeah but the patriots play in the afc. . . that's like punching a ticket to the superb owl for them.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Patriots wanted to do what Seattle did. Now they will play the same style we did in their secondary. Do they have the safeties that can make this work though?

It wasn't just the CBs that made the LOB work. The safeties allowed Browner to play the way he did.

indyhawk1984

Reaction score
Man I am insanely happy for Browner that he got a pay day. I hope he can play through the whole contract for his sake. Dude has been waiting and bustin his behind for so long to. Even if he made a mistake or two along the way he deserves it.

Now that he is paired with Revis. You know allt he interviewers are gonna ask him. You have played opposite of both. So who is better. Revis or Sherman.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Nice! He deserves to get paid, and I think it's a good fit for him. Bellichick is very versatile with his schemes....4 years is a brilliant contract for the Patriots.

I can just see Browner playing CB this year and maybe next, then moving to SS. Great fit for both parties.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Hawkfan77":1cquh8ig said:
3 years, 17 million. Good for Browner

Wow, that is way more than I thought he'd get. I'm glad he got a nice payday. Good luck BB.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
indyhawk1984":3bp467sz said:
Man I am insanely happy for Browner that he got a pay day. I hope he can play through the whole contract for his sake. Dude has been waiting and bustin his behind for so long to. Even if he made a mistake or two along the way he deserves it.

Now that he is paired with Revis. You know allt he interviewers are gonna ask him. You have played opposite of both. So who is better. Revis or Sherman.

If he's smart, he'll just say they are the two best corners in the game and leave it at that.