In a game of hoops...

jake206

Reaction score
Who do you take...Revis and Browner vs. Sherman and Maxwell. I think this matchup would be pretty cool to watch. They're probably horrible jump-shooters, but I'd watch them play 2 on 2. Pick and roll.

OP
OP
J

jake206

Reaction score
I really think they should have a charity hoop event...although team reps would probably have a fit. I think alot of people would watch.

BlueBlood

Reaction score
I'd take Sherman and Maxwell easily. Sherman would lock Revis down and Maxwell would pick Browner at will. It might be layup city but our boys would win in a landslide. No way does Browner strike me as a shooter and Revis wouldn't get a shot off anyway.

kearly

Reaction score
Browner would OWN Sherman or Maxwell in the post. But Revis would never pass it to him so Sherman and Maxwell would win easily.

dunceface

Reaction score
kearly":391zb0p8 said:
Browner would OWN Sherman or Maxwell in the post. But Revis would never pass it to him so Sherman and Maxwell would win easily.

This. Hahaha

byau

Reaction score
kearly":3fgqu35b said:

Maxwell and/or Sherman's hands and footwork would be too fast and too busy to let Browner pound the ball down.

Even if Browner got by them, he'd probably trip and fall 1-yard from the hoop ;)

BillHawks

Reaction score
One thing to consider: Sherman has said that he played basketball when he was younger and wasn't very good. I believe he said his only asset was feeding the post/passing.

Throwdown

Reaction score
I think Browner would probably be the best team mate IMO, He seems like the type that'll do anything to get buckets. Also he'd be incredible in the rebound game with his tenacity and physicality.

I think Byron Maxwell might be kind of a freak when it comes to being an athlete, but that can only get you so far if you don't have any skills.

unfortunately I think I'd have to go with the Browner/Revis combo just because of Browner.