Thurmond...

cdallan

Reaction score
...has just tweeted "dun, dun, dunnn!". He has signed somewhere - where is he visiting right now?

HawkMeat

Reaction score
The Redskins after the 49ers? He was supposed to have a visit with the Skins yesterday according to the Washington post.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
He visited the Niners yesterday and left without a deal.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
The niners just signed another CB. Maybe that took them out of the running. Hope so.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I don't actually know anything, but I figure Thurmond signing with the Niners would be a fitting end to his Hawks career. Oft injured, and when he finally wasn't hurt he burnt some cabbage and got popped. It just seems appropriate.

davidonmi

Reaction score
Glad for Thurmond, he's gonna be worth more to another team than he is to us, he's a risk though

OP
OP
cdallan

cdallan

Reaction score
Now he's saying "patience is a virtue" - I wonder whether he is coming back?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
If he signs with New England, I'm going to laugh. Their defense will wind up improved by a pretty good margin, all things considered.

UGotHawked

Reaction score
Hmmm. For some reason I got a different read on this. It seems to me that he likes jacking with people a bit. The "dun dun dunnnn" thing seems like he is just trying to get a rise out of really the only fanbase who would care enough and who is invested enough in him. That, is the Seattle Seahawks. Either he is about to resign with the Hawks or he is just doing it to be a total prick. I guess either is possible with him, but I am sensing that he may resign here. I could be completely wrong, but its just my .02.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Yesterday:

Chris Russell ‏@Russellmania980 Mar 14
Sorry if this is out there but source says Walter Thurmond is no longer coming to visit #Redskins as of right now.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
The dude is weird... and not trustworthy.

I'm not that invested in him at all.