Who Says You Can't Win A Super Bowl AND Be On A Soap?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
[youtube]zF9w4SpeEMY[/youtube]

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
All kidding aside, the man is made for camera. He's a natural. He will have a brilliant career in front of the camera in relation to the NFL. Like Matt Hasselbeck, I look forward to their natural evolution on camera.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
In 15 years, I want to see M-Rob, Sherman, and Hasselbeck having their own NFL segment. Seriously, just think about it.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Because I want to see 'em all as full-timers. Sherman isn't retiring until he's considered the greatest of all time, above Deion. :)

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Apparently MRob is a fan of the show. Too funny. I guess now is the time to admit I like to watch The Real Housewives of New Jersey and Atlanta with my wife.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
That show freaks me out (Mob)...One of the ladies looks like an alien with all the plastic surgery.

James in PA

Reaction score
Ha. Ha. That other dude has been on soaps since at least the early 80s. Couldn't tell you who he is but I've seen that dude here and there for years. Mike Rob did a decent job here but I wasn't a fan of that over the shoulder wave at the very end. Still, not bad overall.

JonRud

Reaction score
I thought this thread was going to be about Irish Spring or Dove.

dbmack

Reaction score
James in PA":dots2dta said:
Ha. Ha. That other dude has been on soaps since at least the early 80s. Couldn't tell you who he is but I've seen that dude here and there for years. Mike Rob did a decent job here but I wasn't a fan of that over the shoulder wave at the very end. Still, not bad overall.
I don't watch Young and the Restless but I know Eric Braeden has been on that show for quite some time. I'm old and I remember when he was going by Hans Gudegast (his real name) and was on a show called The Rat Patrol in the 60s. Looking at his roles on Imdb I actually didn't realize he had done so many. I think of him as a soap actor.