Schefter: Hawks have interest in WR Kenny Britt

NorthDallas40oz

Reaction score
Adam Schefter
‏@AdamSchefter

"Titans WR Kenny Britt had completed visit with New England, now will travel to Washington. Panthers, Seahawks, Rams are interested as well."

OP
OP
N

NorthDallas40oz

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":12wwkbsx said:
I doubt he comes here. We don't throw the ball enough to put up big numbers on a one-year prove it deal.
Beggars can't be choosers. Britt isn't exactly rolling around naked on a pile of contract offers.

DeathbyTalons

Reaction score
NorthDallas40oz":2ipsrcmf said:
Smelly McUgly":2ipsrcmf said:
I doubt he comes here. We don't throw the ball enough to put up big numbers on a one-year prove it deal.
Beggars can't be choosers. Britt isn't exactly rolling around naked on a pile of contract offers.
Disturbing imagery.

Hawk Finn

Reaction score
Hawkalypse":1nwrp0h2 said:
NorthDallas40oz":1nwrp0h2 said:
Smelly McUgly":1nwrp0h2 said:
Disturbing imagery.

Speak for yourself :179417:

DeathbyTalons

Reaction score
I think his best fit is with the Panthers. They are desperate for some veteran talent at WR and that may be the only team on the market he could grab a number 1 receiver gig left on the market. He wouldn't be bad here but, as stated earlier, he's likely not to have a 'come back' season stat-wise with our offense.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
At this point I wonder why any of these FA's are coming here given it's obvious we're not giving anymore than a prove it deal to any of them.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Would prefer this guy over Rice. But we'll see what happens

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Seems very unlikely that he would choose us. Why do a low $$$ one year prove it in Seattle as a WR?

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Coug_Hawk08":2l07tm9r said:
Seems very unlikely that he would choose us. Why do a low $$$ one year prove it in Seattle as a WR?

Well with his history, he's going to have to do that somewhere.

That said with the Panthers situation, they may be a bit more desperate to get a WR than anyone else right now

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
NorthDallas40oz":2y3mo7sf said:
Smelly McUgly":2y3mo7sf said:

Yeah, but he is rolling around in enough to have choices: NE, WAS, CAR (who is probably desperate enough to pay me to play WR at this point) all will throw the ball more often than we do.

JMR

Reaction score
I think it's quite possible the thing both Britt and Rice would be trying to prove here is that they can stay on the field for the whole year, not necessarily that they can post big volume stats.

I would prefer Rice. Familiar with the system, no character issues, has the trust of our QB.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
I wouldn't put one cent of guaranteed money in his pocket and I'm sure some silly team will but not us. BUST!!!! Elite talent with a ten cent head.

RobBaker7714409

Reaction score
It was also reported that James Jones considered us before signing in Oakland. Seems like we really want/need a Tate replacement.