Poll question: Boo Golden Tate....

Status
Not open for further replies.

kearly

Reaction score
Where's the poll?

I wouldn't. It doesn't sound like Seattle was competitive at all for retaining Tate, don't blame him one bit for leaving.

slipwax

Reaction score
Nope. I'll always like golden for his contributions to our first Superbowl. I have no ill will toward him

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
No way. Why? That is just childish. He was part of the team and I will forever be grateful for that. Geez...Let it go.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I don't blame him for leaving and I don't blame him for his sour grapes, but when he steps on that field in a Lions jersey he is the enemy and he'll get booed with the rest of them.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I should also note that while I wouldn't boo him, I sure wouldn't cheer for him again in a LieDown jersey.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Jesus Christ

Isn't one thread in Golden enough for people?

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":2izxgbqj said:
I don't blame him for leaving and I don't blame him for his sour grapes, but when he steps on that field in a Lions jersey he is the enemy and he'll get booed with the rest of them.
That's different. I'm pretty sure the question was asking if GT would be singled out for some extra booing, like if he makes a play.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":1l33b65z said:

Chuuuuch

OffseasonChampions

Reaction score
No, he was part of our Super Bowl Championship Team. He also was involved in the most memorable play in 2012 season, the Hail Mary vs GB.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Too many threads around this same general topic.

He'll be cheered individually by anyone who paid attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.