Mad respect!

suppaball

Reaction score
I am on a family vacation to Disneyland an on the first day there I have had 7-10 people say to me while in passing go Hawks. I have been wearing my Hawks T-shirt that has the Wilson 3 on the back. It's cool after years of people saying "Oh your a Seachickens fan." Or "Sorry dude your a Seahawks fan" this is nice real frakken nice I think I will relish in it and so should all of us longtime fans.

Just thought I would share.

On a side note Largent80 any good places in Anaheim to get some hawk gear?

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Yeah, it's completely different now. When in Vegas a few weeks ago I had people asking me about my custom Hawks stuff left and right. And I only saw people wearing Hawks stuff with the exception of one single Raiders fan and one single Lions fan.

That's it. True story.

OP
OP
suppaball

suppaball

Reaction score
It is a bit strange thou I do love it. I even saw an Arab in a hawks jersey it's awesome.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
suppaball":3pknsaqr said:
It is a bit strange thou I do love it. I even saw an Arab in a hawks jersey it's awesome.

A buddy of mine is half Libyan, then Mexican and Italian, but looks Arabic. Born and raised in Texas and went to UT and all that and has the Texas accent a bit so it's kind of funny to watch reactions of people. He just bought a Hawks Earl Thomas jersey this year.

And yeah, it is a different feeling. I remember in 8th grade I had 130 yards and 2 TDs and we won the championship, but this is somehow different and I didn't even do anything. lol

two dog

Reaction score
vin.couve12":1edcj7l4 said:
suppaball":1edcj7l4 said:

A buddy of mine is half Libyan, then Mexican and Italian, but looks Arabic. Born and raised in Texas and went to UT and all that and has the Texas accent a bit so it's kind of funny to watch reactions of people. He just bought a Hawks Earl Thomas jersey this year.

And yeah, it is a different feeling. I remember in 8th grade I had 130 yards and 2 TDs and we won the championship, but this is somehow different and I didn't even do anything. lol

Man, you gotta respect anybody that buys an Earl Thomas jersey. They know quality when they see it.
Yeah, the cloud walking is lingering and it feels nice.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
two dog":2tawuqm4 said:
vin.couve12":2tawuqm4 said:
suppaball":2tawuqm4 said:

Man, you gotta respect anybody that buys an Earl Thomas jersey. They know quality when they see it.

UT association, of course, but yeah...

EDIT: Actually, it's funny because ET was number 12 at UT and he has that jersey too.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Nice!

I was in Vegas near the end of February, and wore jerseys almost every day. I got mad Seahawks love, it was great.

OP
OP
suppaball

suppaball

Reaction score
vin.couve12":2rhxwwn0 said:
suppaball":2rhxwwn0 said:

This dude was Arab no doubt he was wearing his turbin his buddy's were wearing there turbine and his girl was covered from head to toe in what ever they wear. No I am not talking popo I think it's cool!

Cloud 9 is great! And there is room for more.
Edit: winning the big dance did wonders for our beloved Seahawks!

Largent80

Reaction score
suppaball":6lpurwx2 said:

Honestly I don't know, however there is a P & J Liquor store on Katella not far from Disneyland.

OP
OP
suppaball

suppaball

Reaction score
Largent80":9e9q76da said:
suppaball":9e9q76da said:

Honestly I don't know, however there is a P & J Liquor store on Katella not far from Disneyland.
Thanks largent I am staying around there I will have to check it out.

jblaze

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":26oq8s83 said:
Lions fans are tough they will enjoy Tate. I hope he enjoys them.

How do you double post so much? Seems like most of your posts are double posts...

OP
OP
suppaball

suppaball

Reaction score
Again thanks Largent I am only a few blocks from there I will tell them Rob sent me