Flowers for the Radish.......

pmedic920

Reaction score
I'll kick in the first $20, if somebody with a PayPal acct. Will take up the donations and order the flowers.
I'm sure a big bunch from us @.Net would cheer him up.
We could do Seahawk colors:)

Edit: attn mods. I know, but please leave here for a few hrs.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
I have a paypal acct, but only use it to pay. I'm not confident in doing the collections. Pretty much ignorant to the process. Hopefully somebody with more savvy will step up.

RockHawk

Reaction score
I plan to visit him this weekend, so maybe you can use the standard donate link here at .NET and I'll contribute all donations through Sunday to buy him some get-well trinkets (I'm thinking Seahawks Superbowl merchandise might be more suited for the radish!).

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Maybe we could all chip in and get him some sort of cool signed memorabilia? Not sure of the logistics of that.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
RockHawk":qq1mnups said:
I plan to visit him this weekend, so maybe you can use the standard donate link here at .NET and I'll contribute all donations through Sunday to buy him some get-well trinkets (I'm thinking Seahawks Superbowl merchandise might be more suited for the radish!).

Great idea! That would make it the easiest.

Laloosh

Reaction score
I have a feeling you're going to get a MUCH bigger response to this than would warrant a flower purchase. Maybe set up a donation site really quick and find a bad ass piece of Seahawk merch that he could use?

Just my :twocents:

Oh, and I'm in. :les:

RockHawk

Reaction score
Laloosh":k7mufri6 said:
I have a feeling you're going to get a MUCH bigger response to this than would warrant a flower purchase. Maybe set up a donation site really quick and find a bad ass piece of Seahawk merch that he could use?

Just my :twocents:

Oh, and I'm in. :les:

Agreed, I'm open to ideas that can be easily gathered prior to Saturday night.

kidhawk

Reaction score
RockHawk":1cogaxok said:

Great Idea. I just sent a donation. Les deserves to know just how much we all care about him around here. I really appreciate you doing this for him and us. Please be sure to tell him hi from all of us. He is missed

seahawks08

Reaction score
Confirmation number: 77587870BH748353A, added a little something as recommended from the donate link of this site.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
As soon as I am not dirt poor and get paid next Friday, I will gladly make a donation.

Kixkahn

Reaction score
I work at Sacred Heart hospital. I have visited him a couple times.
This idea would definitely rock his world. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help facilitate this.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
A huge email card signed by us all would also be cool.

Instead of flowers I'm sure he'd rather just have some kickapoo joy juice, but flowers are nice.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Just made a donation. I'm glad we're doing this. Les deserves to know how much he means to us.