We Are 12 - Exclusive offer

drdiags

Reaction score
The Seahawks just e-mailed me this link. Time for you suckers to spend more money:

http://www.seahawksbook.com/discount.html

World Champion Seahawks: We Are 12

$40.00 $34.00

SEAHAWKS FANS

EXCLUSIVE OFFER! ONE WEEK ONLY
SAVE 15% plus Free Shipping

The wait is over!

The Seahawks are World Champions, and Seattle has once again—and at long last—earned the name Titletown.

Seahawks: We Are 12 is the definitive keepsake coffee table book that every fan will treasure from this dream season. Russell Wilson’s elusiveness, Marshawn Lynch’s Beast Mode power, the intimidating defense of the Legion of Boom, the loud and proud 12th Man—it’s all captured in the pages of this one-of-a-kind commemorative.

More than 200 photographs and original essays by Seahawks insiders show and tell the story in all its glory, from the first regular season win through the momentous victory over the Denver Broncos.

Seahawks: We Are 12 is the ultimate collectible for fans who will forever relive the greatest season in the Seahawks history.

Pre-order yours today!

chawx

Reaction score
So, it's probably just me, but I'm really not a big fan of the saying, "We Are 12" ... "We Are The 12s" or "We Are 12s" or "We Are The 12th Man" ...all those work. But, simply saying, "We Are 12" — it sounds like it's referring to us as 12 year olds.

But, that's probably just me... I hope I didn't ruin it for anyone else. Sorry.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
I already ordered another version of this, although a second one may not be bad to have.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Wow, includes a preface, foreword, and introduction huh? What about a note from the editor?

tooshort

Reaction score
chawx":30vrr5f1 said:
So, it's probably just me, but I'm really not a big fan of the saying, "We Are 12" ... "We Are The 12s" or "We Are 12s" or "We Are The 12th Man" ...all those work. But, simply saying, "We Are 12" — it sounds like it's referring to us as 12 year olds.

You are not alone , I despise the "We are 12" stuff that's popped up.

It's gotta be awesome for the hawks fans that are actually 12 years old though!

OP
OP
drdiags

drdiags

Reaction score
I hate rain. Doesn't stop it from failing. Just wanted to share a link for those interested, not to judge the worth of the whole 12 moniker. Didn't ruin anything but why not create a thread on the whole use of 12th man moniker and how it chaps your hide? You know, like keeping stuff on topic? Why not be a trailblazer and create that post to debate, instead of being a sheep like the rest of us dummies spouting 12th man stuff?

DYLcurry59

Reaction score
chawx":kcbf4ndo said:

I don't like it either. I'll never wear anything Seahawks with a 12 on it. I hate the Fan 12 jerseys.

Didn't stop me from buying the book though. ;)

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
Thanks for posting this, drdiags. I thought I saw this book advertised elsewhere and it caught my eye. It would be cool if this was made available through Costco or B&N this summer. Sounds like a great pre-order deal, though.

I wonder what the "partnerships" (NYG, Packers and Vikings) are all about with this publisher? http://www.luxurycustompublishing.com/partners/
Money, obviously, but beyond that. I guess my curiosity is why with specific NFL clubs and not the NFL. They published a similar book for the Ravens last year (but, they are not appearing as partners.) Ah, whateva. It's great they published this for Hawks fans.

Latest posts