Going to see more of this from Richard Sherman next year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom sawyer

Reaction score
More of this....

2qi3edt

EVEN MORE?!!

...because of what he did at the end of the NFCCG?

Throwdown

Reaction score
Well yeah... QBs don't give him no kind of action. Poor Sherm has gotta be the most bored player in the NFL on game days

Pie Romania

Reaction score
He did get burned in this game by Wright if it's the game I'm thinking of. Regardless, that was one of the handful of mistakes he made. I'll take a few mistakes being aggressive rather than never getting burned but forcing little to no turnovers over the span of a season.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Pie Romania":1byguq1v said:
He did get burned in this game by Wright if it's the game I'm thinking of. Regardless, that was one of the handful of mistakes he made. I'll take a few mistakes being aggressive rather than never getting burned but forcing little to no turnovers over the span of a season.

It was the only time he got beat on a throw like that all season. Even if you count the miscommunication against T.Y. Hilton, he had a 97% success rate in defending those throws. 97%! Most QBs have a 55-65% success rate going at any given direction on the field. Sherman led the league INTs just by picking off the handful that were thrown his way. Can you even name any other glaring mistakes from this 16 game season + playoffs + Super Bowl?

Pie Romania

Reaction score
DavidSeven":1q28epb6 said:
Pie Romania":1q28epb6 said:

It was the only time he got beat on a throw like that all season. Even if you count the miscommunication against T.Y. Hilton, he had a 97% success rate in defending those throws. 97%! Most QBs have a 55-65% success rate going at any given direction on the field. Sherman led the league INTs just by picking off the handful that were thrown his way. Can you even name any other glaring mistakes from this 16 game season + playoffs + Super Bowl?

I wasn't talking crap, so I don't know where you're going with this. I just found it funny that the .gif used in this case came from a game where he was clearly burned. Never said it was a common issue. LOL. Slow down.

TJH

Reaction score
I hope not. It looks pretty bad when you do that and then get absolutely roasted for a TD.

OP
OP
tom sawyer

tom sawyer

Reaction score
Richard Sherman IS "THE BEST" CORNERBACK IN THE NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE ...this is fact, it is unchallenged, it is the be all, and is the all real truth of talent. And, of course, there will be whiners about this. oh well!!

TJH

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1f4f2u63 said:
TJH":1f4f2u63 said:
I hope not. It looks pretty bad when you do that and then get absolutely roasted for a TD.
It doesn't look half as bad as your post.

Ohh? Do tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.