Lane Blocked while out of bounds???

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I think it was in the NFCCG that Lane was blocked by the coach, player, whoever while out of bounds and smirkbaugh was watching it....what happened to the player/coach/ $##$% that did that if anything? I have not heard and after seeing the postin in the nfl channel of our forum, thought I may stir some more in the potty. :mrgreen: :stirthepot:

:thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers:

jlwaters1

Reaction score
There was no suspension or fine, I believe there was a warning issued.

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
If it would have been any other team, there would have been a suspension or fine. Hell, Tomlin impeded the running, didn't even touch him and got a huge fine, this was negligent on the Niners part

Brahn

Reaction score
The best hit they had in that game came from the thug on the sideline.

two dog

Reaction score
The NFL wussed out on this one. The 'whiners are one of the imperial franchises.
I'll bet you can name all the others.

won't happen but I'd like to see Lane center punch Hairball himself.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Niner fans won't acknowledge it. They still believe that the game was rigged and that the NFL is out to ruin their chances. After all, a Niners championship would be a financial tragedy to the league.

Above reproach fellas. Above reproach.

MVP53

Reaction score
I gotta admit, I watched that play several times & even slowed it down and I don't think it was intentional.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Most Niner fans just say there isn't conclusive evidence. And Harbaugh denies it, so they do as well.

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
I watched the game and the only play that ended up costing the Niners was the running into the kicker when it should have been roughing. Of course they won't talk about Sherman's hold when the pass sailed over Crabtree's head and wasn't enough for the first down anyway. Weak Sauce!!

Hitners hit on Willson- Hawks punted anyway.

Bowman's knee blowout- they ended up getting the ball on the 20 yard line and got a break.

Dixon TD- they got the touchdown on fourth down instead of third down.

:1: :pukeface:

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
The Niners should have been fined just for not cooperating with league with this investigation. It took almost a month to identify this idiot, when the Niners knew damn well who he was 10 minutes after the game was over.