Is Allen coming or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueBlood

Reaction score
Ive been at work allllll day, late night, is Allen coming or not??? I refuse to read through that mess of a thread from earlier.. Someone wanna talk football??

lsheldon

Reaction score
He is supposed to accept or decline sometime this weekend. We will have to wait and see what he decides. Patience and faith in the process.

OP
OP
B

BlueBlood

Reaction score
F*** I hope he signs, now that it's a strong possibility I want him. I was kinda meh on it before and not getting excited but now I want the guy.

Robert Mathis was 33 last year and had 19.5 sacks for those that think Allen might be done.

drdiags

Reaction score
Not sure why folks would want to talk football with a guy who just said, screw you chumps, I don't have time for your bull. Somebody give me the cliff notes. Like other folks like reading 20 pg posts.

Entitlement runs strong in this one.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I think he has 2 options, Seattle or retire. I don't think he wants to retire just yet.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
drdiags":3r3h6cvj said:
Not sure why folks would want to talk football with a guy who just said, screw you chumps, I don't have time for your bull. Somebody give me the cliff notes. Like other folks like reading 20 pg posts.

Entitlement runs strong in this one.
Nail. Head.

Marlin Man

Reaction score
How smart can the guy be? Does he want a shot at a ring before he has to "retire" and go to work for a living, or not? Pretty simple isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts