Les "Radish" RECOVERING from UPDATED BY RADISH HISSELF.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
Four Bypasses yesterday, seems that doctors felt it was best to do things ASAP. Sounds like he's recovering. I will try to get over there later today for more info.

**edited header to leave no doubt that our good friend is still with us**

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Damn...all I read was Radish and passes. Almost had a heart attack myself. Glad to hear he's recovering

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Hope he gets better soon. He will likely be pretty sore from the procedure but should find once he's recovered that his energy level is greatly improved which doesn't bode well for miscreants around here.

Hope he knows we are all pulling for him to be back in the saddle soon.

sutz

Reaction score
Thanks for the update. Give Les our best. :les:

drdiags

Reaction score
Thanks John. Hope the old guy gets well soon. I am guessing he isn't going to be whipping up his famous Kick-A-Poo punch anytime soon. Hoping for the best.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Thanks for the update. My thoughts and prayers go out to Les and his family, and hopefully he has a speedy recovery.

Hawkboi

Reaction score
Talked to Darlene around Midnight Boise time last night and she said he wasn't happy with a tube down his throat so the medical staff had to tie his arms down so he wouldn't pull it out... She said the surgery went good, and the Doctors are very positive that Les will recover good... Hopefully soon.... Bet he'll be a little tough on the medical staff when he gains full consciousness, except for the cute nurses... He'll enjoy that... Keep sending your good thoughts and prayers... Both Darlene and Less need it... :les:

HawksSoc

Reaction score
-The Glove-":3varwggf said:
Damn...all I read was Radish and passes. Almost had a heart attack myself. Glad to hear he's recovering

Same here, stomach dropped. Hope he's doing good, I have a grandparent who had a quad bypass about ten years ago (along with eleven heart attacks throughout his life) and he recovered fully.

tom sawyer

Reaction score
Get well soon, can't wait to see you back here posting again.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
This news made my weekend. I was very worried about Les. Thank god he has Darlene!!! They are both fighters and he will get through this. Thank you so much for the update!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
SO glad to hear he's recovering! Please give him our best!

Laloosh

Reaction score
Glad to hear he is recovering. Will be in my thoughts. Get well big guy!

kidhawk

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":19h6jsye said:
Four Bypasses yesterday, seems that doctors felt it was best to do things ASAP. Sounds like he's recovering. I will try to get over there later today for more info.

**edited header to leave no doubt that our good friend is still with us**

Thanks for the update. I'm keeping him in my thoughts and sending positive energy for him.