Watch NFL Films Seahawks Superbowl 48 DVD online?

FreshlySnipes

Reaction score
Anyone know where to watch the Seahawks Superbowl DVD from NFL films free online? I am planning on buying the bluray at some point but really want to watch it in the mean time. I found some places online to download it but its illegal. I checked some websites i know that have lots of movies available to stream but I cant find any that have the Hawks movie. Im really excited to see it!! Thanks- Freshly

theascension

Reaction score
Lol. You do realize streaming IS downloading? It's the same thing. Still illegal brah.

tleise32

Reaction score
FreshlySnipes":1u3t5jau said:
No I'm asking where to watch it for free, not download it illegally.
ew , ew ew ew ew ew seriously "brah"? people type that? ...ew. anyhow... tech guy here... streaming is completely NOT the same as downloading. in really any terms is it NOT the same thing.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
You are not going to be able to find any legal free way to stream it if it is something for sale by the NFL.

A

Anonymous

Sounds like a 12 that need a little help to me...

PM me your address and I'll mail you my personal Blu-Ray and will include a self-addressed, postage-paid envelope to mail it back to me. Enjoy it, share the watching session with your favorite non-fan, convert them, and send it back. No charge.

Call me "HH-flics", if you will, but my policy on non-returns is considered one of the more strict out there. I'm old school that way; first born child, knees broken, concrete shoes... you know the drill. You can run...

OkieHawk

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a blu-ray of the actual game, not just highlights/sound fx like the championship dvd. I had the game dvr'd but it somehow got deleted *glares at his wife*. Besides trying to find the video of the game I'm thinking about a getting good divorce lawyer.

randomation

Reaction score
OkieHawk":u7jwwnp8 said:
Does anyone know if there is a blu-ray of the actual game, not just highlights/sound fx like the championship dvd. I had the game dvr'd but it somehow got deleted *glares at his wife*. Besides trying to find the video of the game I'm thinking about a getting good divorce lawyer.

Can get HD on itunes which is what I did, unfortunately no hd version of the nfc championship game :(

OkieHawk

Reaction score
randomation":ba69hoi4 said:
OkieHawk":ba69hoi4 said:

Can get HD on itunes which is what I did, unfortunately no hd version of the nfc championship game :(

I found it on Itunes finally. Guess I should have been trying to search with XLVIII instead of 48...best $4 spent EVER!

James in PA

Reaction score
OkieHawk":2j33yvjq said:
According to the insert that came with the Super Bowl Champions DVD and Blu ray, the actual network broadcast of the Superbowl is coming to DVD and Blu ray in June 2014. It sounds like they will be releasing the playoff games as well.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
I'd be very careful ordering a "PERSONAL blue ray dvd" from one HH Flics. You may end up in concrete shoes and shackles if you watch it with your favorite teenage non fan then try converting them while inebriated.
Not that I know anything about such things.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
James in PA":39efp9qs said:
OkieHawk":39efp9qs said:
According to the insert that came with the Super Bowl Champions DVD and Blu ray, the actual network broadcast of the Superbowl is coming to DVD and Blu ray in June 2014. It sounds like they will be releasing the playoff games as well.

Guess I'll order the blu-ray in June, but until then I got it from Itunes as well for on the go watching :mrgreen:

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
James in PA":1ds0usuc said:
OkieHawk":1ds0usuc said:
Waiting less than patiently for this Blu-ray.......<drums fingers on table>

rideaducati

Reaction score
Game rewind is well worth the price. You get ALL games for the past 4 years. If someone can tell me how to copy those game onto a flash drive or disc, I would be happy to do so for someone.

tom sawyer

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":3cr1iijc said:
Sounds like a 12 that need a little help to me...

PM me your address and I'll mail you my personal Blu-Ray and will include a self-addressed, postage-paid envelope to mail it back to me. Enjoy it, share the watching session with your favorite non-fan, convert them, and send it back. No charge.

Call me "HH-flics", if you will, but my policy on non-returns is considered one of the more strict out there. I'm old school that way; first born child, knees broken, concrete shoes... you know the drill. You can run...

Generous brother 12 he is.

tleise32

Reaction score
sorry for flipping out man, its all good. and yeah that one 12 was awesome above. i sure hope it is well cared for and returned. i wish it was available for amazon instant video, hulu or netflix.