Not the best soothsayer -- but I see for the future...

tom sawyer

Reaction score
Based on the past....

XLII Feb. 3, 2008 University of Phoenix Stadium (Glendale, Ariz.) *New York Giants 17, New England 14
XLIII Feb. 1, 2009 Raymond James Stadium (Tampa, Fla.) Pittsburgh Steelers 27, Arizona Cardinals 23
XLIV Feb. 7, 2010 Sun Life Stadium (Miami) New Orleans Saints 31, Indianapolis Colts 17
XLV Feb. 6, 2011 Cowboys Stadium (Arlington, Texas) Green Bay Packers 31, Pittsburgh Steelers 25
XLVI Feb. 5, 2012 Lucas Oil Stadium (Indianapolis) **New York Giants 21, New England Patriots 17
XLVII Feb. 3, 2013 Mercedes-Benz Superdome (New Orleans) Baltimore Ravens 34, San Francisco 49ers 31
XLVIII Feb. 2, 2014 MetLife Stadium (East Rutherford, N.J.) Seattle Seahawks 43, Denver Broncos 8

Either...

XLIX Feb. 1, 2015 (University of Phoenix Stadium, Glendale, AZ.) Seattle Seahawks win over New England Patriots

or

XLIX Feb. 1, 2015 (University of Phoenix Stadium, Glendale, AZ.) Seattle Seahawks win over Denver Broncos the sequel!!

OP
OP
tom sawyer

tom sawyer

Reaction score
I so can't wait to revisit this thread in late January!!!

kearly

Reaction score
Seahawks/Broncos? Seahawks/Patriots? Wow, you really went out on a limb there. :)

Subzero717

Reaction score
The part where you went wrong is under the current NFL regime if Az sticks to their guns, the SB will be moved. That however is a topic for the PWR.

OP
OP
tom sawyer

tom sawyer

Reaction score
kearly":k4loslrn said:
Seahawks/Broncos? Seahawks/Patriots? Wow, you really went out on a limb there. :)

I know, I know... the magic 8 ball is in for repairs and maintenance right now. ;)

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":20jknug6 said:
The part where you went wrong is under the current NFL regime if Az sticks to their guns, the SB will be moved. That however is a topic for the PWR.
I believe that was averted.

Subzero717

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":39pwsp93 said:
CALIHAWK1":39pwsp93 said:

As far as I know it was a wait and see. The bill hadnt actually been passed as far as I know. With the Malaysian airplane and Ukraine its tough to catch news lately.

Edit-She vetoed it. In my op it was for no other reason than to keep the SB. The rest is PWR so I will stop with that said.

Cartire

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":3tgz4pj1 said:
onanygivensunday":3tgz4pj1 said:
CALIHAWK1":3tgz4pj1 said:

As far as I know it was a wait and see. The bill hadnt actually been passed as far as I know. With the Malaysian airplane and Ukraine its tough to catch news lately.

Edit-She vetoed it. In my op it was for no other reason than to keep the SB. The rest is PWR so I will stop with that said.

The governor veto'd the bill almost a month ago. It's a non-issue anymore.

Subzero717

Reaction score
Cartire":rc2jql8s said:
CALIHAWK1":rc2jql8s said:
onanygivensunday":rc2jql8s said:
CALIHAWK1":rc2jql8s said:

Did you read my entire post?

Cartire

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":1h0a120j said:
Cartire":1h0a120j said:
CALIHAWK1":1h0a120j said:

Did you read my entire post?

I think it's more then obvious that I did not. :mrgreen:

Subzero717

Reaction score
Largent80":2ph5k3ti said:
I see a buttload of 12's coming down to SoCal for the San Diego-Seahawks game.

They are getting there pretty early. The game isnt for months. I guess there are worse places to hangout.

randomation

Reaction score
I want Seahawks Colts and RW to annihilate Luck in the head to head matchup petty I know but I'm really sick of hearing about Luck.

Largent80

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":38rt24t7 said:
Largent80":38rt24t7 said:
I see a buttload of 12's coming down to SoCal for the San Diego-Seahawks game.

They are getting there pretty early. The game isnt for months. I guess there are worse places to hangout.

That's what I'm sayin'....When you come down, we are going to have to spend more time hoisting a few before, during, and after the game.

KK84

Reaction score
randomation":23ltzoh4 said:
I want Seahawks Colts and RW to annihilate Luck in the head to head matchup petty I know but I'm really sick of hearing about Luck.

If he gets to the Owl, it won't matter if he gets destroyed in it. The Luck slobbering would get worse.