Alex Bannister?

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Wow. Interesting. That's kinda cool. I guess I'll be rooting for him.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
God, Clare Farnesworth either didn't put much pride into writing this article or he needs an editor. I'll take the latter.

Inviting Bannister to Seahawks camp would be cool, it would basically be the Seahawks version of Kasim Osgood (34) earning a roster spot for the 49ers, last year but I doubt it happens.

This team will only get younger as they continue to move forward.

KitsapHawk

Reaction score
7GVKD.png

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Hope he improved his route running. He was the guy who ran the wrong route against the Packers. The Hasselbeck "We want the ball, we're gonna win" game. Good for him to keep trying and not giving up on his dream.

Funny thing was I change my desktop background on my computer on a daily basis and yesterday's desktop was the probowl pic from 2005 with Alexander, Bannister, Hutch, Jones, and Hasselbeck.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Saw him at a game last year. He's still in shape and looks like a football player, so why not?

getnasty

Reaction score
HawkFan72":3rrgmboh said:
Saw him at a game last year. He's still in shape and looks like a football player, so why not?
Maybe because the dude hasn't played in the league for 7 years and he wasn't any good at WR when he played before. I still can't forgive him for screwing Matt and us over in GB.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Throwdown":2nvg5u8t said:
Doesn't he own some gym in some rich area?

Lex Bannister Fitness in Bellingham. It's all conditioning and no strength. Rich people like to exercise to "get into shape" (AKA look sexy) so he probably does pretty well.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Hopefully he's had titanium sleeves fitted to both collar bones.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
Didn't he used to talk in the third person a la Ricky Henderson? I remember him being very egotistical when he was here.

seahawk 17

Reaction score
hawkfan68":3vglvji6 said:
Hope he improved his route running. He was the guy who ran the wrong route against the Packers. The Hasselbeck "We want the ball, we're gonna win" game. Good for him to keep trying and not giving up on his dream.

Not many fans of the NFl, or Seattle fans in particular understand this.