Seahawks Won't Repeat

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Wow, an article written by Chadiha that's negative toward the Hawks. From everything I've read here on .net dude's a huge Seahawk hater. Surprised he doesn't live in Portland.

lsheldon

Reaction score
Brought to you by the same talking head that gave us this Super Bowl XLVIII prediction....

Jeffri Chadiha, ESPN.com columnist
Broncos 28, Seahawks 24 -- The Legion of Boom won't stop the NFL's best offense.

I figure this bodes well for us.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Holy crap! Jeffri Chadiha hates the Seahawks SO MUCH. Does this guy ever write anything that isn't negative towards the Seahawks?

Man, get over it, Chadiha. We know you don't like the Seahawks. Move on.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
This was written by Jeffri Chadria. He also wrote this masterpiece four years ago, talking about why Pete Carroll would fail miserably in the NFL. And this amazing piece just before the Super Bowl, telling us sorry, Seahawks, but Denver's a team of destiny this year.

I suddenly feel pretty damned good about that Super Bowl run next year. How about you?

Erebus

Reaction score
You should've mentioned it was by Jeff Chadiha. Could've saved me a few minutes. This guy never has a positive thing to say about us.

OP
OP
O

OffseasonChampions

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":3rsn365d said:
This was written by Jeffri Chadria. He also wrote this masterpiece four years ago, talking about why Pete Carroll would fail miserably in the NFL. And this amazing piece just before the Super Bowl, telling us sorry, Seahawks, but Denver's a team of destiny this year.

I suddenly feel pretty damned good about that Super Bowl run next year. How about you?
Yep, Chadiha hates the Seahawks it seems. ESPN in general hates giving ANY credit to the Seahawks. I find NFL Network/NFL.com to be at least somewhat unbiased when reporting about the Seahawks and other teams. ESPN loves their traditional powerhouse teams or East Coast Favorites such as the Pats/Packers/49ers/Giants/Eagles/Cowboys/Steelers...etc. Even when the Seahawks won the Super Bowl Skip Bayless said that the "49ers were still better on a neutral field" after the NFC CG and Bill Williamson said after the Super Bowl that the "49ers are perhaps the best team in the NFL".

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Since Jeffri C wrote the article, the Seahawks chances of repeating just went up a few notches. Consider everything he's predicted to this point has backfired on him.

MVP53

Reaction score
I'd be way more mad if he wasn't right. Basic jist of the article is, "it's tough to repeat in the NFL". Tough to argue with that since it hasn't happened in over a decade.

kearly

Reaction score
Chadiha was the same guy that thought Russell Wilson was "laughable" as an MVP candidate and "too short to win a playoff game." And yes, he said that after Wilson beat the Redskins last year.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
MVP53":8cck6pns said:
I'd be way more mad if he wasn't right. Basic jist of the article is, "it's tough to repeat in the NFL". Tough to argue with that since it hasn't happened in over a decade.

I don't think anyone disagrees with that part. Just the part where Chadhira goes out of his way to say it against the Seahawks. He most likely wouldn't even have written this article if any other team had won the Super Bowl.

titan3131

Reaction score
Seahawks dynasty? Hold that thought
A lot has to happen for Super Bowl champs to enjoy extended run of dominance
Originally Published: March 24, 2014
By Jeffri Chadiha | ESPN.com

^ enough said.

Penman96

Reaction score
Jeffri Chadiha - confused.

He's supposed to be talking about Seattle repeating, then he moves on to Okung, Wilson, and other players getting resigned, which is besides the point, given they will all under contract and will be here this year. And the players we lost, it's just the usual turnover. If we can't replace a Red Bryant or a Golden Tate in the draft then we don't deserve to be winning SuperBowls.

However most people think we ARE capable of replacing those kind of players, and that we are capable of repeating. In fact we are in better shape than any team in the NFL, and we are going to repeat.