Hilarious NFCCG "conspiracy"

dunceface

Reaction score
Old, but hilarious indeed. Niner tears are the most delicious!

lsheldon

Reaction score
Bunch of conspiracy theory videos out there from butt-hurt fans of other clubs. Sad thing is some people actually believe that stuff.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
To be fair that blog was saying that there was no conspiracy and the video maker is not a niner but some guy who hates the NFL.

dunceface

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":33pzraaf said:
To be fair that blog was saying that there was no conspiracy and the video maker is not a niner but some guy who hates the NFL.

ERRONEOUS! ERRONEOUS ON ALL COUNTS!

Hawks46

Reaction score
The funniest part is the comments section. 90% of Whiners fans believe in a conspiracy. They'll tell you the NFL has it out for them, right after claiming we're a "nowhere franchise" that's never accomplished anything and never won anything. So, you have a "nobody" franchise going up against a storied NFL franchise with a larger national fanbase...and the NFL is going to go with the new kids ? Talk about blowing smoke from both ends.

The one thing I've noticed with consistency from the Niners' fan base is no accountability. They'll tell us we can't talk smack until we win won. Then we win, but well, gee, it's not five now, is it ? I've seen nothing but whining about how they get jobbed all the time on calls. They actually complain about their last SB, even though there was a power outage that killed all of Baltimore's momentum when they were getting boat raced (that's more conspiracy worthy than blown calls). Most Niner fans refuse to believe they lost that game. Most refuse to acknowledge the Seahawks are a better team (at least last year). It's sad, and very funny.

I do realize exceptions with a lot of the rational Niners fans that post here. You all might be the same bat sh*t crazy the other fans are on other boards, but here you're mostly rational and like to talk intelligent football, so I really don't care what happens elsewhere.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
Question what more valuable? 5 superbowl championship the last of which will turn 20 the of this year or 1 and current sb champs?

olyfan63

Reaction score
Yeah, the NFL made Kaepernick throw that final pick in the NFCCG. And the one before it...

I have to agree on a couple of the personal foul penalties, Seattle got lucky, but SF stil had their chances and got stuffed when it counted.
Forty-Whiners drool!

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Most Niner fans wouldn't share an ounce of respect for the Seahawks at any level, ever.

Before they even knew Seahawks fans, when they first came together in realignment they were bashing quite badly. Before the Carroll regime they were doing the same things. Some will say if it wasn't for Sherman or the "arrogance" that they would respect Seattle. Bull crap. They wouldn't know respect if it were violently introduced to their rectum.

The fact is that regardless of what the team or fans do, they will respond the same. So there is no point in sharing the same. It won't make any difference. Whatever happens, they will be in a state of denial. Nobody ever beats the Niners fair and square. Ever. It hasn't actually ever happened according to them. The excuses get more ridiculous every season and I don't see that stopping.

Hawks46

Reaction score
The funniest thing I ever saw about all this was one Niner fan on nfl.com's reply boards was talking to Hawks fans and said "what have you done before 2010 ? Seahawks fans are all bandwagon fans".

LOL, that shows when he jumped on the bandwagon.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":3uge14zc said:
Most Niner fans wouldn't share an ounce of respect for the Seahawks at any level, ever.

Before they even knew Seahawks fans, when they first came together in realignment they were bashing quite badly. Before the Carroll regime they were doing the same things. Some will say if it wasn't for Sherman or the "arrogance" that they would respect Seattle. Bull crap. They wouldn't know respect if it were violently introduced to their rectum.

The fact is that regardless of what the team or fans do, they will respond the same. So there is no point in sharing the same. It won't make any difference. Whatever happens, they will be in a state of denial. Nobody ever beats the Niners fair and square. Ever. It hasn't actually ever happened according to them. The excuses get more ridiculous every season and I don't see that stopping.

The Hawks would have to win the SB 3 times in a row, getting HFA with 2 game leads on the Niners every season, and sweep the Niners every season in absolutely the cleanest NFL games known to man for Niner Fans to show respect to the Hawks. It's not going to happen. At least not from the Homer Niner Fans. That being said, it's not like we don't have Homer Seahawk fans either. I hang out on Webzone sometimes, and my favorite thing written about Hawk fans is the fact that we need to "act like you've been there" referring to championships. But the funny thing is, it's not like we as fans have accomplished anything. We didn't win any trophies (well maybe the sound one). So I think that's hilarious that just because the team you root for won more championships, you've been there and the other fan hasn't. What would stop me from being a Steelers fan saying..Oh I got six championships, I've been there, none of you have. Just saying.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I love the "act like you have been there" comments.

Just what does that mean from a fan perspective? Does it mean that Niner fans that weren't around for 5 Super Bowl wins shouldn't speak of it? Or does it mean that whenever a fan base that is excited about their team, but hasn't won a Super Bowl that we should remind them of our greatness and belittle them? Should we tell them that they can't be excited because they aren't fans of a team that won over 20 years ago?

Sure, we have our homers, but take for instance the 2011 season. The Niners had a lot of success and were clearly the best team in the division. Seahawks fans knew this and behaved as such. No one denied it.

When the Seahawks improved the next year, Niner fans acted like they had a reign of success for an era rather than a single year. We were supposed to kneel to Zod to a team that accomplished nothing more than the Cards did just 3 years prior.

Well, the Hawks have been there. So whatever it is we act like, we can say we ARE acting like they have been there. We certainly didn't spend 2012 making a bunch of external excuses for the team losing in Atlanta. We knew why they lost and team rectified it.

jblaze

Reaction score
People see what they want to see. The hyperbole in his arguments are ridiculous.

This is just human nature. Try to blame anything and everything except that you got beat fair and square because that is impossible. :roll:

Rocket

Reaction score
"If the NFL were fixed, as the video in question tries to portray, then it would have been NFL golden boy Peyton Manning hoisting his second Lombardi trophy, and not the Seattle Seahawks"
Duh...
Double Duh.
Dumba$$.

razor150

Reaction score
Nobody ever goes over the calls that were missed for the losing team. Boldin got away with quite a bit, Crabtree pushed off on the final play, and I am sure the Niners got away with holding as well. When it comes down to it no official forced Kapernick to turn the ball over so much.

irfuben32

Reaction score
I think some people in this thread need to remember what happened in Super Bowl 40.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
razor150":1lwrzgll said:
Nobody ever goes over the calls that were missed for the losing team. Boldin got away with quite a bit, Crabtree pushed off on the final play, and I am sure the Niners got away with holding as well. When it comes down to it no official forced Kapernick to turn the ball over so much.

Nor was Kaep penalized for kicking the Avril strip fumble forward that Goodwin recovered. The Niners took a lead right after that.

I have watched Ahmad Brooks go offsides at least 3 times in every game since 2012 that doesn't get called. Whatever. But they want to beat a drum where it wasn't on CK or the inability of Frank Gore to run the ball.

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":37uilv22 said:
razor150":37uilv22 said:

Nor was Kaep penalized for kicking the Avril strip fumble forward that Goodwin recovered. The Niners took a lead right after that.
This was a big one that I always refer back to. Ball should have been called back at the place of him kicking it

Riley12

Reaction score
Ugh, the "Act like you've been there" line

Cripes. I've heard that from a Giants fan and a Niners fan since the Super Bowl. Not directed at me personally, but towards
the Seahawk fanbase or Seattle in general.