Chadiha will be on ESPN 710 with Brock & Danny @ 10:00am

davidonmi

Reaction score
meh, Chadiha will end up being pretty civil. That was what happened last time.
Bring on Prisco, that would be radio gold

gowazzu02

Reaction score
how'd it go? Did they call him on the countless anti seahawks articles he's wrote that have been proven wrong?

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Dude is a well spoken moron. "How will they continue to have success when they have to pay 17 million to Russell Wilson?" That question from that guy would matter a lot more if he hadn't been on Peyton's jock, yes, very highly paid Peyton, to win the SB.

I can sum this ass up in a few sentences.
Seattle got Las Vegas lucky drafting the guys they did.
They can't keep the band together, and they can't keep up drafting success.
Seattle has enough players coasting on success that they will have struggles to repeat.

Ass. He also predicted Seattle to take Michael Sam, never mind that he doesn't match the drafting profile they have shown. At all.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Scottemojo":1yzki8jd said:
Dude is a well spoken moron. "How will they continue to have success when they have to pay 17 million to Russell Wilson?" That question from that guy would matter a lot more if he hadn't been on Peyton's jock, yes, very highly paid Peyton, to win the SB.

Seattle has enough players coasting on success that they will have struggles to repeat.

Ass. He also predicted Seattle to take Michael Sam, never mind that he doesn't match the drafting profile they have shown. At all.

Did Brock or Danny call him out on anything?

Basis4day

Reaction score
HawkFan72":y8v5c9xn said:
Scottemojo":y8v5c9xn said:

Did Brock or Danny call him out on anything?

No, and they typically don't with media member interviews. They invite similar guys on and let them say their opinion. They only rip into them after the interview is over because they don't want to burn bridges and want these guys back on the air.

kearly

Reaction score
Scottemojo":3fklq5o6 said:

My first thought when I heard this: "We could get Wilson for $17 million per? Nice."

Hawks46

Reaction score
Scottemojo":35hbgvnw said:

Well, you're kind of proving his point with the while Peyton Manning comparison. The amazing fact that I remember is that Manning made more than our entire starting defense did last year. And it showed in the Super Bowl for sure.

I do find it a moronic comment that we can't keep up the drafting success. Why not ? Where's his empyrical data ? I think it's tremendously funny, but look at all the draft "experts". They kept ripping Pete and John's drafts...the draft where we got Irvin, Wagner, and Wilson was deemed an F by some and a D by some others. Last year, you literally saw guys going "well, I don't understand the pick ,but they picked him so I like it". Draftniks were actually afraid to go against PC and JS's picks, which I've never seen.

That kind of draft success that people can't define doesn't lend itself to just going away because ol' Jeffri said so.

We can't keep the band together.....that's true. Thing is, Pete and John draft well, and Pete creates an environment of competition so we're the deepest team in the league, we'll probably stay the deepest team in the league, we churn the back end of our roster better than anyone, and we do it with mid to late round picks consistently. As long as we can keep our elite core together, we'll always be in the mix. SF has managed to do the same thing and no one rips them about it like they are ripping us.

It's also laughable that he thinks our players will coast. He honestly doesn't understand what Pete has built here. He has a ton of players than are intelligent, have massive chips on their shoulders and play HARD. If you don't play hard, the UDFA behind you will supplant you....Pete's proven it before.

We're at the top, now folks want to tear us down.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Hawks46":2v6lki2j said:
Scottemojo":2v6lki2j said:

Well, you're kind of proving his point with the while Peyton Manning comparison. The amazing fact that I remember is that Manning made more than our entire starting defense did last year. And it showed in the Super Bowl for sure.

I do find it a moronic comment that we can't keep up the drafting success. Why not ? Where's his empyrical data ? I think it's tremendously funny, but look at all the draft "experts". They kept ripping Pete and John's drafts...the draft where we got Irvin, Wagner, and Wilson was deemed an F by some and a D by some others. Last year, you literally saw guys going "well, I don't understand the pick ,but they picked him so I like it". Draftniks were actually afraid to go against PC and JS's picks, which I've never seen.

That kind of draft success that people can't define doesn't lend itself to just going away because ol' Jeffri said so.

We can't keep the band together.....that's true. Thing is, Pete and John draft well, and Pete creates an environment of competition so we're the deepest team in the league, we'll probably stay the deepest team in the league, we churn the back end of our roster better than anyone, and we do it with mid to late round picks consistently. As long as we can keep our elite core together, we'll always be in the mix. SF has managed to do the same thing and no one rips them about it like they are ripping us.

It's also laughable that he thinks our players will coast. He honestly doesn't understand what Pete has built here. He has a ton of players than are intelligent, have massive chips on their shoulders and play HARD. If you don't play hard, the UDFA behind you will supplant you....Pete's proven it before.

We're at the top, now folks want to tear us down.

The thought that Seattle can't keep drafting well is moronic for one reason: It assumes players are discovered in the draft, not that players talents are developed by good coaching.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
kearly":2svtq4jo said:
Scottemojo":2svtq4jo said:

My first thought when I heard this: "We could get Wilson for $17 million per? Nice."
I agree and drafting Sam? C'mon man. He doesn't fit our profile at all. Who cares if he's gay? What does that have to do with the fact that he's slow?

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Scottemojo":32muf4y3 said:
The thought that Seattle can't keep drafting well is moronic for one reason: It assumes players are discovered in the draft, not that players talents are developed by good coaching.

I believe that a majority of the "regulars" on this message board get it. The "average NFL jock" will not. They believe what they are told via the printed page, radio and TV.

kearly

Reaction score
Chadiha is the classic example of a guy who needs to be right. I thought it was interesting that once Chadiha was gone the very first comment Brock made was about how people need to be able to admit mistakes. Everything Chadiha said was fueled from his inner "need to be right" agenda, including some amusing contradictory statements, like when he talks about Seattle being great at finding "chip on the shoulder" guys and then predicting a decline because the players would become complacent.

It's going to be really awesome when Seattle has 3-4 Super Bowls and Chadiha is still making comments about Seattle being on the cusp of decline or being over-rated. We will be the first dynasty in history to have doubters the whole way.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
kearly":2fm31vpc said:
Chadiha is the classic example of a guy who needs to be right. I thought it was interesting that once Chadiha was gone the very first comment Brock made was about how people need to be able to admit mistakes. Everything Chadiha said was fueled from his inner "need to be right" agenda, including some amusing contradictory statements, like when he talks about Seattle being great at finding "chip on the shoulder" guys and then predicting a decline because the players would become complacent.

It's going to be really awesome when Seattle has 3-4 Super Bowls and Chadiha is still making comments about Seattle being on the cusp of decline or being over-rated. We will be the first dynasty in history to have doubters the whole way.
I loved how he used New England as an example of teams suffering once they have to pay the QB. Really? averaging 13 wins a year is suffering?

Teqneek

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":iczi03we said:
Scottemojo":iczi03we said:

I believe that a majority of the "regulars" on this message board get it. The "average NFL jock" will not. They believe what they are told via the printed page, radio and TV.
most of you believe or hold weight to most of the crap posted here. What exactly is the difference

ivotuk

Reaction score
He's still "intimating" that Russell Wilson is an average quarterback and that "right now I can guarantee you that there are players on the Seahawks who are not watching film and lifting weights."

Some of them need some time off, so what. I'm sure of one thing though, that there are more players on the Seahawks right now, lifting weights during the week, and reviewing old film looking at how to improve their game, than there are on 80% of the other teams.

This is still a hungry team, with a lot to prove. And Chadiha is still trying to say that the Seahawks got lucky in winning the Superbowl. "They played their best game at the right time."

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
He picks an opinion certain to get him clicks, then sits back and watches the clicks pour in. You're all playing right into his hands.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
What the hell was he talking about on 710 a little bit ago??? Russell can't pass from the pocket?? Are you kidding me? Almost every damn pass he had in the superbowl was from the pocket. Flat out idiot.