Russell Wilson Breaks Someone's Leg?

12HawkFan

Reaction score
Well kind of...

While filming the movie version of "Entourage" Russell Wilson was throwing passes to the actor that plays "E" from the HBO series that has been off the air for several years, when he took a spill and broke his leg, the actor that is, not RW.

More here: http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutd ... 05552.html

Can't wait to see the movie, the series was AWESOME!

GO HAWKS!!!

TXHawk

Reaction score
I guess he didn't understand that the show biz phrase "go break a leg" wasn't meant to be taken literally.

Teqneek

Reaction score
I've done much worse than "post a misleading" titles and I'm still here. If the mods ever "terminated" an account for that they would be just as,big of,asshats,as I've always thought most people here to be.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Teqneek":1h0r3shk said:
I've done much worse than "post a misleading" titles and I'm still here. If the mods ever "terminated" an account for that they would be just as,big of,asshats,as I've always thought most people here to be.

I see you've read the book How to Win Friends and Influence People. :roll:

pmedic920

Reaction score
Teqneek":1xxkllic said:

Curious, who doesn't make your list?I'm a "new guy" around here but I strongly disagree with your "most" statement.
Makes me wonder why you would bother posting hear at all. I'm sure there are many online communities that you could have a better opinion of the membership.
Everybody is entitled to their own opinion, if that's yours why do you come here? Not trying to pick a fight, it's a serious question.