Russell Wilson throwing out first pitch.........

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
I wonder how it would go if he had been drafted by the SF Giants. Would they cheer for him?

Ziggyy108

Reaction score
haha nice! incredibly smart PR move nabbing him in the Rule 5

DYLcurry59

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":36phj2mq said:
I wonder how it would go if he had been drafted by the SF Giants. Would they cheer for him?

I'm a Giants fan, so I definitely would.

Seahawks/SF Giants is a weird combination, I know.

Tempest_Crow

Reaction score
After what happened to the coach on the Angels I'm nervous as hell! Lol! I want the FO to wrap him in bubble wrap plug a computer into his USB port ( so he can review info) put him on a shelf and open him back up when it's time to play.

We'll put his wife in cryogenic stasis so she won't miss him. I'm not completely inhuman.

kobebryant

Reaction score
He's a member of the Rangers organization and they love football in Texas, so it makes sense.

Wizofwest

Reaction score
Baylor has/had a disease that attacked his bone marrow. It was not a normal situation.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I heard the mariners are doing a Seahawks championship celebration opening night Tuesday I think, I wonder of he is allowed to be part of that being a a member of the Texas ranger organization?

DTexHawk

Reaction score
Last night he was with Mark Cuban at the Mavs - GS game.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
I love how the Mariners support the Seahawks, but don't support the possibility of the Sonics/NHL.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
The Mariners are only "supporting the Hawks" to put butts in their seats at Safeco, period. They are jumping on what's HOT. Remember a few years back they had a "Sonics night" with a lot of the Sonics greats showing up? Guess who is trying to C-block the Sonics/NHL arena? Yep, you guessed it, Howard Lincoln and the Seattle Mariners.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":344uyuue said:
The Mariners are only "supporting the Hawks" to put butts in their seats at Safeco, period. They are jumping on what's HOT. Remember a few years back they had a "Sonics night" with a lot of the Sonics greats showing up? Guess who is trying to C-block the Sonics/NHL arena? Yep, you guessed it, Howard Lincoln and the Seattle Mariners.
yup. Which is why I can't support the M's right now. Maybe I'll get over it when the Sonics come back or he leaves the FO...whichever comes first or hopefully both

Rainger

Reaction score
This is a good thing. Think about it. Forget about the Mariners angle, they will be what they will be regardless of RW.

But the more Wilson does in Texas and Wisconsin and elsewhere the more people in Texas and elsewhere become Seahawk fans, the more Seattle will have a bigger following in enemy parks which can only benefit the Hawks on the road.

RW is a Seahawk player. It has nothing to do with the Mariners. BTW I love the Mariners and don't have any problem that he doing these things. He is not slighting Seattle in any way.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
Just a heads up. This game is on ESPN2 at 5:00 PT. I am not sure if they will show the first pitch.

mikeak

Reaction score
I wouldn't expect less so glad to see that he threw a "real pitch" and not a lob :)

Reminded me of House of Cards 2 season :)

HawkFan72

Reaction score
This is all a part of the Mariners' master plan. They have sent Russell to infiltrate the Rangers dugout and then sabotage them from within.