Offense training together in California

HawkFan72

Reaction score
According to Russell Wilson's Facebook page, a bunch of the Offensive players are training together in California.

I remember they did this last offseason too. Good to see they are continuing the tradition, I think we all saw the positive results from that last year! If nothing else, it helps to build chemistry.

Basis4day

Reaction score
oasis":g5sfan63 said:
DavidSeven":g5sfan63 said:
TMZ has video of them coming out of a gym in Hermosa:

http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/15/seattle-s ... ing-video/

Wilson, Harvin, Baldwin, Miller, Willson, etc. are there. BTW, TMZ's article is misleading IMO. Lockette tweeted that he was in Hermosa yesterday. Doubt that's a coincidence.
I didn't see my man crush Percy but TMZ said he was there.

Ware, McCoy, and Turbin in that video too.

Here is an article about last year's trip with a list of who made it out.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nfl/ne ... offseason/

HunnyBadger

Reaction score
RW is all business, didn't give the TMZ troll the time of day. I noticed he also closed the van door so to minimize exposure of his teammates to the troll. Good to see everybody has the sense to go with the 'no comment' route. Also good to see BJ Daniels working out with RW.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
I still can't get over the fact that my team has a franchise QB like this. No offense to Dave Krieg or Matt Hasselbeck, but actually having a guy that will be elite and will take your franchise to the promised land multiple times at that position is so new and ridiculous to me.

I love it.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Trenchbroom":2qf93ajd said:
C'mon Sidney, sign your cheap "prove it" contract and get to Cali already!
Guessing Carolina will pay just enough more to lure him there. IMO they are in such desperate need of WRs they will likely pay a bit more than the bare minimum.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
I think in a couple of years once Wilson, Thomas, and Sherman get paid 10+ million per, you're going to see 80% of the team in Hermosa Beach, spring training it up together for a couple of weeks.

And if Wilson gets close to 20 mil per, I think he'll get his WR/TEs units together for 3 days a month (every non team event month) or do an off-season circuit where he travels and works one on one with every WR/TE.

That's how good becomes great, great becomes elite, elite becomes legendary, and legendary becomes the best ever.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
sc85sis":21gtp51u said:
All part of a championship offseason.
And the journey just continues right to Arizona. As he said "every player that touches the ball" heck even guys we cut!!

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
NorthDallas40oz":12w848t2 said:
Pretty sure Doug Baldwin organizes these group workouts in Cali.

Pretty sure you are wrong. Let me guess... You remember footage of ADB working out with guys like McCleod Bethel Thompson and Andrew Luck at Stanford last offseason? That was a different group of guys.
Do you even remember RW inviting his Seahawks players to Cali last year? I'm pretty sure this year was the same deal.

Latest posts