Playoff DVD/Blu-Ray Up for Pre-Order at Amazon

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Not cheap but I believe we beat Frisco on the way to the demolition of team Donkey so well worth it IMO. :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall:

Wonder if Fred Meyer will carry these. If they do, it'll be 34.99 I would guess.

seanoob

Reaction score
Even though I know the outcome, that NFC championship game was tough to watch. I had the inlaws in town that night (niners fans).

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Rocket":3vm2zq2g said:
Be patient, the price will drop.

The Ravens version is still $35. Looks like you'll be waiting a while if you want it much lower than that. I don't know if I am willing to wait a couple years.

kidhawk

Reaction score
HawkFan72":2oss9zt5 said:
Rocket":2oss9zt5 said:

The Ravens version is still $35. Looks like you'll be waiting a while if you want it much lower than that. I don't know if I am willing to wait a couple years.

$10 is $10 for those with patience

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
kidhawk":oealyrqr said:
Waiting like two years to save $10 isn't patience, it's being a skinflint not worthy of owning this masterpiece in the first place.

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
Rocket":2d2g72it said:

Yes. With that said, Amazon's price will drop after a pre-order is placed if sales are high enough to merit it.

DHawk

Reaction score
Are they going to come out with a full season did? Thought I heard they were.

kidhawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2hkbcbjd said:
kidhawk":2hkbcbjd said:
Waiting like two years to save $10 isn't patience, it's being a skinflint not worthy of owning this masterpiece in the first place.

Only it hasn't been 2 years, and we don't know when the Ravens price dropped to $35 from $45. Personally I couldn't wait a year, but I won't be ordering this for a month or so, and I won't complain one bit if the price has decided to drop by then. Of course I won't complain if the price hasn't dropped either because I'm getting it either way.

I would have been more than happy to just continue watching from my DVR, but I had to move and finally got to be rid of cable and got DirecTV. The cost was losing the games recorded on my DVR at the time, but it's worth it in the long run

HawkFan72

Reaction score
kidhawk":3rwhcuwo said:
RolandDeschain":3rwhcuwo said:
kidhawk":3rwhcuwo said:

Only it hasn't been 2 years, and we don't know when the Ravens price dropped to $35 from $45. Personally I couldn't wait a year, but I won't be ordering this for a month or so, and I won't complain one bit if the price has decided to drop by then. Of course I won't complain if the price hasn't dropped either because I'm getting it either way.

I would have been more than happy to just continue watching from my DVR, but I had to move and finally got to be rid of cable and got DirecTV. The cost was losing the games recorded on my DVR at the time, but it's worth it in the long run

Yes it has only been a year. My point is that if you want to get it for any lower than $35, you're probably going to have to wait a couple years. I don't think I can do that. Even waiting a year to save $10 isn't really worth it to me.

Basis4day

Reaction score
DHawk":12h66zhk said:
Are they going to come out with a full season did? Thought I heard they were.

No such set has been advertised. This set was advertised in the Season retrospective DVD/Blue Ray.

kidhawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1qvvlial said:
Kid, the Ravens one was never $45 to begin with.

http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Super-Bow ... ray/63537/

Look at the price history. Plus, theirs is only the Super Bowl. The NFL is charging more, but providing more; we get all three playoff games in ours. Regardless of when the price does go down on ours, my point stands. :)

You realize the link you put there was for the superbowl dvd not the "road to the superbowl" as in the OP, right?

The one which is similar, but for the Ravens last season has the same list price as the seahawks

[urltargetblank]http://www.amazon.com/NFL-Baltimore-Ravens-XLVII-Blu-ray/dp/B00BNAE322/ref=sr_1_1?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1397683715&sr=1-1&keywords=road+to+xlvii[/urltargetblank]

Of course it's now $10 cheaper, but none of us knows when that price came down

HawkFan72":1qvvlial said:
Yes it has only been a year. My point is that if you want to get it for any lower than $35, you're probably going to have to wait a couple years. I don't think I can do that. Even waiting a year to save $10 isn't really worth it to me.

I wasn't saying get it for less than $35, just saying that it may come down $10 at some point in the future, that exact point we don't know.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Buy it at the higher price now; the more money we give the NFL, the higher the salary cap goes the next year. :stirthepot:

kidhawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2kn98461 said:
Buy it at the higher price now; the more money we give the NFL, the higher the salary cap goes the next year. :stirthepot:

Does that work with Iphones too?

Sorry, couldn't resist