Season ticket seat upgrade /relocation any word yet

summesm

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has heard anything. Im sure renewal had to be close to 100%. I'm happy with my seats but always looking to what might be out there. Been long off season but best one ever. Can't wait till Tuesday for schedule to come out (if it really does wouldn't surprise me they delay it again) so I can plan my vacations and personal days off.

Boiler

Reaction score
If you go to your account manager, it will tell you what day you are eligible to search for new seats.

hawksmode

Reaction score
Boiler":3oahjv5k said:
If you go to your account manager, it will tell you what day you are eligible to search for new seats.

I do not see it...do you know where? Thanks!

hawksmode

Reaction score
just spoke to my ticket agent...I should get mine Monday...but they also said this info is not listed. ( but they are sometimes confused )

12HawkFan

Reaction score
No moves/upgrades until all renewals are done if it's being handled the same way they have done it in the past.

There is never a 100% renewal rate, but they will be as close as ever this year and they quit taking names on the waiting list as it's currently 20K plus long and will take forever and some really crappy football seasons to drain it.

GO HAWKS!!!

Boiler

Reaction score
hawksmode":4kpa1tiz said:
Boiler":4kpa1tiz said:

There should be an image that says "Upgrade Your Seats" in the left hand column of the main page. If you click that, it will tell you what date and time you are eligible to search for an upgrade. I'm pretty sure that they schedule different dates based on priority.

hawksmode

Reaction score
Boiler":2erk591l said:
hawksmode":2erk591l said:
Boiler":2erk591l said:

There should be an image that says "Upgrade Your Seats" in the left hand column of the main page. If you click that, it will tell you what date and time you are eligible to search for an upgrade. I'm pretty sure that they schedule different dates based on priority.

For some reason I do not have it on my page...the guy said it shows I clicked yes ( and I did ) to try and move...but nada...they messed up last year too. This is my 9th year as a season ticket holder so I am hoping I get an email soon.

hawksmode

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":41gijpew said:
I called my broker. Basically in a nut shell you are pretty much staying put.

They say that every year but I have been able to move every year. I like my seats but want to move my extras.. :)