Anyone else seeing/enjoying...

UGotHawked

Reaction score
..these video clips Russell (or somebody for Russell) is posting from the California workouts?

Hawknballs

Reaction score
im seeing them and cringing hoping nobody tears up an ankle running around in sand....

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
Hawknballs":21cejxa5 said:
im seeing them and cringing hoping nobody tears up an ankle running around in sand....
Exactly........... dumb move.
Then again, their ankles are far stronger than your average joe playing on the beach.
I still wouldn't be gung ho if I was front office peeps.

Basis4day

Reaction score
They did the same thing last year. They are being monitored by a private trainer and risk of injury is on par with anything else they might do to stay in shape in the off-season.

I don't think Russell would organize anything like this without the FO's blessing. A quick google search lead to a lot of results that beach/sand training is actually pretty common for NFL players in the offseason.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Hawknballs":fzdz6nop said:
Have you ever run in sand? It's awkward, but you're far less likely to get injured. Cleats catching on turf are what get you injured; or hits. Running around on sand is way more safe than any NFL "practice facility".

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2ekfxjvw said:
Hawknballs":2ekfxjvw said:
Have you ever run in sand? It's awkward, but you're far less likely to get injured. Cleats catching on turf are what get you injured; or hits. Running around on sand is way more safe than any NFL "practice facility".
^^^ This. Plus it's a great way to increase strength and stamina.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
love it. all the workout videos of the past few days are great. love this freaking team.

muxpux

Reaction score
ive tweaked my ankle walking down the street, yard, and house. if its gonna happen its gonna happen.

ASuperForce

Reaction score
I think it's just that seeing players on the beach evokes memories of Robert Edwards.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
The second and third posts sound like Biltzer posts.

Come on people, they are working out on the beach, they are just as likely to get hurt on a normal playing field as they are a beach.

I think it's cool all the videos Russell posts.

idahohawk

Reaction score
Lighten up Francis. It's sand, not 3 on 3 street ball. Oh and the Achilles is more likely to be injured than an ankle.

Anyone who finds anything negative about this needs therapy. Seriously.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Seeing the continued competitiveness is inspiring. DB and JK discussing a penalty, resolving to replay 1st down, priceless! They're little kids saying "do-over", lol. We all been there.

And Russell getting pumped over the game-winning TD pass with no time left?! These are our guys, and I could not be more proud or more excited for the upcoming season.