"More than a Feeling"

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
So Boston is in Spokane Thursday, September 4. I scooped up 2 tickets as soon as they were available. Moments later I realized I've double booked myself. I kind of hate to miss it, considering you never know if old fart bands are going to come around again.

Suggestions?

Hawkfan509

Reaction score
Umm. What decision? You are considering missing your team raise their 1st World Champioship banner?

Riley12

Reaction score
Old fart bands come around again and again and again. You don't see championship banners raised every year.

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
It's not even the original band, lead singer passed away.

This is a no brainier. Boston would have been more fun than another boring night in Spokane.

But the unveiling of a Super Bowl Champs banner, opening weekend, finally, Hawkstorian, we are everything the 12th Man has willed into existence.

Go to the game. Play some "Long Time" on your iPod. Drink a beer, put on your jersey and yell like a maniac. You are the 12th man. You are the greatest, loudest fans in human history.

Go Hawks!

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
To make this an on-topic thread, tell us what Hawk-related event you're planning to attend instead of the concert. :th2thumbs:

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Boston without Brad Delp is no Boston I'd want to see.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
Go to the show and record the Game. Problem solved.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
DynoHawk":nmrn9ipv said:
They are playing in Idaho the night before.

http://www.fordidahocenter.com/
Not exactly a short drive from Spokane, about 400 miles. Now you could fly into Boise, go to the show and then fly to Seattle the next morning for the game. Hey man, it's not my cash. LOL

For those of you that think they're not worth seeing without Brad Delp, I believe you're incorrect if Fran Cosmo is still the lead singer. His range is what Delp's used to be back in the day. I saw them in '77 and again in '01 when Cosmo handled most of the vocals though Delp did some singing still.

hawkpride

Reaction score
Just so you are aware, here is the bands current line up per the official web site. Kimberly Dahme is lead singer, not the line up you are thinking of.

Current Line-up

Tom Scholz
Gary Pihl
Kimberley Dahme
Jeff Neal
Michael Sweet
Tommy DeCarlo

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Hmmm, they're playing at Chateau Ste. Michelle in Woodinville. Tickets are almost gone, it would appear; anybody know how good of a job Kimberley Dahme does?

olyfan63

Reaction score
Ditto, with no Brad Delp, it's just not the same Boston. Ditch the Boston concert and do the right thing.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
hawkpride":2joal9hh said:
Just so you are aware, here is the bands current line up per the official web site. Kimberly Dahme is lead singer, not the line up you are thinking of............
Never heard of him. Go to the C-Link.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
jlwaters1":2mg468p9 said:
Go to the show and record the Game. Problem solved.

One does not "record the game" unless it is to rewatch later.

Hawkboi

Reaction score
Why is this even an issue? Give the Boston tickets away, or sell them and go to the game... The opening game of the season, wow I wouldn't even think there's much of a decision to make... Then look up Boston on Youtube and watch a full concert... End of story, might see you at the game... :thirishdrinkers: