When do the schedule leaks start?

gowazzu02

Reaction score
noway this thing stays a secret until 5pm tonight. right?

Im thinking we get 6 prime time games.

Opener V Denver

SF x2

Zona

Dallas

GB

BlueBlood

Reaction score
5 regular season prime time games then divisional playoff, conference championship and Super Bowl.

Just a hunch =)

kidhawk

Reaction score
not exactly Seahawks related (as I expect us to win the division), but I heard yesterday that ESPN is getting the first cable broadcast of a NFL playoff game on Wildcard Weekend.

Kixkahn

Reaction score
kidhawk":bg0ekjsw said:
not exactly Seahawks related (as I expect us to win the division), but I heard yesterday that ESPN is getting the first cable broadcast of a NFL playoff game on Wildcard Weekend.
No no, we don't want it to be Hawk related because we want first round bye. ;)

kidhawk

Reaction score
Kixkahn":dcrifjyr said:
kidhawk":dcrifjyr said:
No no, we don't want it to be Hawk related because we want first round bye. ;)

Yes, I should have been more clear with my intentions :D

BlueBlood

Reaction score
kidhawk":257t63r3 said:

Mods, can this ^^^^^^ be moved to the NFL board?

kidhawk

Reaction score
BlueBlood":2pq0rztp said:
kidhawk":2pq0rztp said:

Mods, can this ^^^^^^ be moved to the NFL board?

:sarcasm_off: ???????

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
The league has really gone out of its way to prevent leaks ever since they started running their schedule release show on NFLN. We may start to get a little information in the hour before the official release but I doubt it will be much.

I'm sure incarceratedbob will be tweeting fast and furiously, though.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
kidhawk":d9hsdpqa said:
Screw ESPN.
They'll try to arrange for the Cowpatties to play in it even though they won't make the playoffs yet again. And this will be after they arranged for Dullass to sign Tim Teblow and trade for Johnny Manziel so they can spend an entire week just talking about those two guys and not the actual football game. :sarcasm_off:

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
The Radish":2e3pj7pr said:
Wanting leaks?? you haven't been reading the papers or internet?

:les:

Leakapedia???

Also I have seen where ESPN and ABC sometimes do a combo channel programming for NCAA football games. I wonder if that would be the case here or is it gonna be like NCAA BBALL on that other channel.

:?

jlwaters1

Reaction score
kidhawk":1re6w8ol said:

lame, I hate ESPN's productions- MOnday Night Football is laughable when compared to SNF.

OrFan

Reaction score
Scheduled leaks? Those are not good. Seems every time that happens someone gets busted.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I'd heard awhile back that CBS was getting some Thursday Night games, but I didn't realize they were getting the opener.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":36mwg36q said:
kidhawk":36mwg36q said:
I'd heard awhile back that CBS was getting some Thursday Night games, but I didn't realize they were getting the opener.

Is this confirmed? I thought NBC got that.

EDIT - Looks like NBC still does the kickoff game, CBS I believe gets weeks 2-10

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NFL_Kickoff_Game

I thought so too, but I read it online somewhere this morning. Of course with all the wrong information in nfl stories, it wouldn't surprise me that it was wrong as well. Will post either way if I find a confirmation again

Cartire

Reaction score
Shadowhawk":2iz3zh09 said:
The league has really gone out of its way to prevent leaks ever since they started running their schedule release show on NFLN. We may start to get a little information in the hour before the official release but I doubt it will be much.

I m still baffled that people follow him. So easy to unfollow someone anymore.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Shadowhawk":2kzn3ch8 said:

And TraumaHawk will be asking Carson Palmer about the Cards schedule and let us know right away.

Latest posts