Seattle opens against Green Bay per cover32

twelthmanfan

Reaction score
Retweeted by cover32 Seahawks
cover32 ‏@cover32_NFL 7m
BREAKING: Per a league source, cover32 has learned Seattle will open the season at home against Green Bay on September 4. #NFL

kidhawk

Reaction score
Also hearing that the Cowboys get the Niners in week 1. I hate rooting for the cowboys but well how about a tie?

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
NFL.com's hype video for the Seahawks/Packers matchup (not necessarily the season opener) is here, for what it's worth.

One play in 2012 altered the NFL universe.

Good lord. They're still milking this. Gotta sell tickets somehow, I suppose. :roll:

Hawknballs

Reaction score
kidhawk":7sfqyul3 said:
Also hearing that the Cowboys get the Niners in week 1. I hate rooting for the cowboys but well how about a tie?

I hate the cowboys too but the cowboys winning in SF to open their stadium would actually be great - not only put them 0-1 to an NFC team in a home game, but the media would spend the next week blasting SF which i would enjoy.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Beautiful . . . Thursday game with the 12s to open the 2014 season against whinny Green Bay. Shut 'em up and shut 'em down.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Hawknballs":1awqrj45 said:
kidhawk":1awqrj45 said:

I hate the cowboys too but the cowboys winning in SF to open their stadium would actually be great - not only put them 0-1 to an NFC team in a home game, but the media would spend the next week blasting SF which i would enjoy.

It would be in Dallas not San Fran...although I still will probably pull for Dallas in the end I won't enjoy it nearly as much

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Should add I'm not sure how great this source is.. I believe this same Twitter account had Jared Allen as a Seahawk. But still expect this to be the Packers

kidhawk

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":13k4eo88 said:
Should add I'm not sure how great this source is.. I believe this same Twitter account had Jared Allen as a Seahawk. But still expect this to be the Packers

Yea, they could be just throwing stuff out there to see what sticks. With the Niners supposedly in Dallas to open the season, it makes the Packers much more plausible

hawknation2014

Reaction score
88970-pro-packers-picket-ab911.jpg

Tanzania12

Reaction score
Aaaaand, they have to face Golden Tate at their division 2 times. Talk about venting their anger.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Blitzer88":owwn559r said:
Interesting.
Do I get a cookie? I called GB for the first game. Looks like the whiners get a much easier game, almost a bye week by playing Jerry's kids in week one.

TruHammer07

Reaction score
the only fail mary that day was greg Jennings thinking he could run up on BB

Seahawkscrazy

Reaction score
Hawknballs":a4fuyxnv said:
kidhawk":a4fuyxnv said:

Having been in Texas now for the last six and a half (dear God someone please rescue me) years it would give me exquisite pleasure for the 49ers to lose, at home, to Tony Romo. It would be doubly awesome because it would give these schmucks down here juuuust a bit of life before reality came thundering down upon them in the form of a feebly defense backing up Tony "Lemme Throw That INT" Romo. BEST CASE SCENARIO they are 9-7.

We are comfortably double digit wins again.