Hawks disrespected as usual

seabowl

Reaction score
The Hawks after winning the bowl have 4 prime time games while the Cowgirls who were 8-8 have 5. Absolutely ridiculous.

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
We have a bye week (wk 4) and then a MNF game.... WTF NFL... WRONG WAY AROUND

At least it gives our players a chance to go do something dumb when they have 8 days off and are still fresh from offseason...

Laloosh

Reaction score
Back half of the schedule is going to be a gauntlet. Hope we can stay healthy...

Leave no doubt.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
Crappy schedule.

The NFL won't give us respect, so the players will just have to go earn it again

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
SeatownJay":2c4b7m73 said:
I swear, the Seahawks fanbase has the biggest inferiority/persecution complex I've ever seen.
Based on what?

Did you look at schedule? Do you think it's great the hawks only have 1 home primetime game?

sutz

Reaction score
They're just leaving us some flex options open. ;)

HawksSoc

Reaction score
pmedic920":1wc3d46d said:
Can't believe we dodged the 3 road games in a row bullet. 4 teams got hit with it.

Agree with this, nice positivity. Who cares, we're the best team in the league, line em up and our boys will knock em down.

warden

Reaction score
Hawkfan77":3l1p0cpn said:
SeatownJay":3l1p0cpn said:
I swear, the Seahawks fanbase has the biggest inferiority/persecution complex I've ever seen.
Based on what?

Did you look at schedule? Do you think it's great the hawks only have 1 home primetime game?

Over one third of the season ticket holders for the Seahawks don't live in Seattle. they live in Portland, Canada , Bellingham ect. They can not make multiple week night games. This schedule totally respects the paying customer. They actually listened to the questionnaires from the season ticket holders. I know I put down to keep the week night games down to a minimum.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Hawkfan77":2w0cbcss said:
SeatownJay":2w0cbcss said:
Based on what?

Based on what? Based on all the whining and bitching that happens by fans every single time Seattle doesn't get an optimal situation handed to them. "It's a conspiracy", "Goodell doesn't like Seattle", "The NFL doesn't respect us". Last year, the defending Super Bowl Champion Ravens had three prime time games, only one at home. This isn't a unique situation designed to screw the Seahawks.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
seabowl":1k5czno7 said:
The Hawks after winning the bowl have 4 prime time games while the Cowgirls who were 8-8 have 5. Absolutely ridiculous.

The Steelers, Bears, and Giants also have 5 primetime games; none of those teams even made the playoffs last year. SMH

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
The NFL just hasn't learned their lesson when it comes to Seattle, when you try to screw em with the schedule, it back fires. Don't give the players any more ammo for that huge chip on their shoulders, as it didn't turn out well for 2 of their favorite "legacy" teams in the playoffs (whiners and Donks) last year! SMH, LMAO (in a Dr. Evil maniacal laugh)

Crizilla

Reaction score
cowboys ALWAYS have 4-5 national televised game. You're acting like this is something new. Everyone should know about this by now. It's just the way it is. Of course the NFL and tv stations will get them on the national spotlight. They are the dallas cowboys

Why care anyway? Last time I checked they have done NOTHING since the 90s.

MadSweeney

Reaction score
SeatownJay":28zpftwz said:
It's morbidly embarrassing. Biggest whiners in the league, hands down.