Anybody Else Just Catch the (in Seattle) Coverage on NFLN ??

Reaction score
....some woman reporter was talking about the Seahawks' schedule
(with Seagal cheerleaders in the back round)
....and she introduced her co-reporter as FORMER SEAHAWK - Michael Robinson ????

Did we miss something ????

:187734:

FortWorthSeahawk

Reaction score
Well he's a free agent at the moment and we haven't resigned him as of yet, so technically yeah, he's team-less at the moment.

kidhawk

Reaction score
He's as much a former Seahawk right now as he was at the beginning of last season. I honestly don't think he'll come back. He came close to not playing at all last season and then got his ring. What better time to hang up the cleats and start his broadcasting career?

sutz

Reaction score
Yeah, as much as I love M-Rob and what he did for the team, it would really surprise me if he played this year. He's had a great career and capped it with a ring. Hell, he's been practicing for a career in journalism for years now with his Real Rob gig. What, you thought that was for funsies? ;) You, go Mike!

hawknation2014

Reaction score
We may re-sign Robinson midseason again. It saves a little money and won't affect our compensatory picks. Robinson is enough of a veteran to get himself in shape. You can't underestimate the value of a lead blocker to this offense.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Spencer Ware, Coleman, who knows who else. Maybe Pryor can block?

Remember, MRob was a converted QB turned into a FB.
So now you know, Pete is planning on Terelle Pryor as the MRob FB replacement!
You heard it here first, folks!

Terrelle Pryor = new Seahawks FB.

They'll put in a whole new series of FB toss sweep read-option plays.

Just wait 'til you see Wilson pitch it to Pryor on the sweep, and Pryor reverse field and then hand off to RW who then busts it between tackle and end. Actually this would work better with Pryor-to-Wilson-to-Pryor. And just think of all the flea-flicker combinations that will be in play now!
Some of this might even happen.

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
Mike Rob is done as a professional athlete, imo. He can walk into any sportscasting office, show them his Superbowl ring and resume, and get offered a job on the spot.

themunn

Reaction score
Recon_Hawk":2svbazb5 said:
Mike Rob is done as a professional athlete, imo. He can walk into any sportscasting office, show them his Superbowl ring and resume, and get offered a job on the spot.

He got his ring, I don't think he has anything left to prove to himself in the sport, and after last year's scare, it wouldn't surprise me to see him focus on his media career now.
We might still get one season out of him though.