Seahawks:
2a82ofq

49ers:
2jaj7n8

Rams:
Nmyz6b

Cardinals:
2uf8yah

Initially I didn't like 5 of 6 last games being against the NFC West but I think it's the perfect way to get sharpened up for the playoffs. The playoffs games could be a breeze compared to that gauntlet. 2 out of 3 weeks against 49ers too. This keeps us from securing the division until the very end.

Seahawkscrazy

Reaction score
It just occurred to me that 3 of the 4 NFCW teams have a bye week 4. The whiners are the exception, week 8.

theascension

Reaction score
Rams have a brutal schedule. Even with all their draft picks it's hard to imagine them doing better than 6-10 or 7-9. I feel for the 4 teams this year that have to go on 3 straight road games.

I think the hawks schedule is tough but in comparison to our talent it's not the biggest uphill climb. Tampa with an early (week 3-5) 3 straight road games and Oakland (NFC West AND Broncos/Chargers with Schaub?) probably have the most cards stacked against them.

Hawks46

Reaction score
I thought the same thing when I looked at our schedule; it's not the toughest, but the last 1/3 looks brutal. Thing is, if we can stay healthy, we've beaten every one of those teams and can do so again. I think we hit 12-4...the floor is 11 wins and ceiling is 14, but I see 12 as more likely.

Niners schedule just looks easy to me for some reason. I honestly think they've taken a step back this offseason, but they have a load of draft picks. I expect them to draft well, but they don't play many of their rookies right away. I'd say they have a good shot at going 12-4. The biggest difference I can see is they go to Denver (loss) and Denver plays us here (win). They also play at NO, which was really close last year. NO looks to be a lot tougher this year.

Funny thing is, I see the same thing with the Cards. I guess it's going to depend on which of those teams can sweep the other one, or in the Cards case, break even (as they've had a hard time of that with SF the last 4 or so years).

I see us splitting with AZ this year. We need to sweep the Rams and at least split with the Niners to have a shot at winning the division this year.

Hawk4lyfe

Reaction score
I think the NFL is setting up the whiners to win the division. Their ached is easiest by far in the west, and their bye being 4 woks later will help them tremendously in the tough NFC west. Plus most division games at the end of the year, when it matters. Little fishy if u ask me.

mrblitz

Reaction score
maybe the league wants the 49ers to win super bowl 49?

watch out for atlanta this year. phi should take another step forward too. afc is generally riff raff in comparison to nfc.

oh but watch out for the chargers.

chrispy

Reaction score
Last 5 games for the Cards would make me nervous. If they're going to make a run they better win 10/11 to start....

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
That Thanksgiving day game on the road should have come after a bye. If I was going to write an evil schedule to screw Seattle (you know, like the one I wrote last year to intentionally screw us that won our .net contest to pick the schedule) I'd make us play SF on a Thursday night in SF on a short week and the ONLY way to do that would be to make it the Thanksgiving Day game because we are locked in to open the season on Thursday so it's the only time they can get away with it.

Just sayin'.

Jville

Reaction score
The 49ers are the marquee team of the NFC West. San Francisco enjoys preferential treatment over Arizona, Saint Louis and Seattle. That's what the networks want ... so that is what the NFL wants.

The NFL is not about fairness.

The Niners are a marquee team, but the NFL cannot play non-holiday weeknight games in Santa Clara, site of the 49ers’ new stadium, because the team and local authorities want to have a year to figure out how to accommodate weeknight traffic flow at the stadium. “We could not play the 49ers on a Monday or Thursday at home, with the exception of Thanksgiving,” said Katz. That’s how the Seahawks-at-Niners turkey day game got made.

[urltargetblank]http://mmqb.si.com/2014/04/24/making-of-2014-nfl-schedule/[/urltargetblank]

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Jville":2iysedvq said:
The 49ers are the marquee team of the NFC West. San Francisco enjoys preferential treatment over Arizona, Saint Louis and Seattle. That's what the networks want ... so that is what the NFL wants.

The NFL is not about fairness.

The Niners are a marquee team, but the NFL cannot play non-holiday weeknight games in Santa Clara, site of the 49ers’ new stadium, because the team and local authorities want to have a year to figure out how to accommodate weeknight traffic flow at the stadium. “We could not play the 49ers on a Monday or Thursday at home, with the exception of Thanksgiving,” said Katz. That’s how the Seahawks-at-Niners turkey day game got made.

[urltargetblank]http://mmqb.si.com/2014/04/24/making-of-2014-nfl-schedule/[/urltargetblank]
There is only one way to solve this. We have to win 2-3 more Superbowls in a row or 5 in the next 10 years or something more ridiculous.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
entropyrulesall":253zyua0 said:
Seahawks:
2a82ofq

49ers:
2jaj7n8

Rams:
Nmyz6b

Cardinals:
2uf8yah

Initially I didn't like 5 of 6 last games being against the NFC West but I think it's the perfect way to get sharpened up for the playoffs. The playoffs games could be a breeze compared to that gauntlet. 2 out of 3 weeks against 49ers too. This keeps us from securing the division until the very end.

It's the way it should be--like a pennant race at the end of the reg season. I LOVE it. You're right, it'll be a good war to fight before the playoffs. We'll need the WC-round bye week--then it's ream time in the playoffs... Again.

Mike 4G

Reaction score
The issue I see is that, since Sea has 5 NFCW games in the last 6, we will be the team they will all have to target to get in the playoffs. Only AZ is close and they only have 3 NFCW games at the end. It will be brutal. I hope we are not too banged up going into the play offs.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":3qa5yqui said:
The Rams get 3 road games in a row! That is messed up.

And look at their two home games that bookend that stretch. Against the Seahawks and the Broncos. That is brutal.

Latest posts