ESPN Hates Us...

dopeboy206

Reaction score
The defending champs gets only 1 MNF game while the Eagles get 2...? The freakin Eagles who barely made the playoffs last season...

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
And..? Who cares? We just won the freakin' superbowl and this petty sh** matters?

kobebryant

Reaction score
Good.

I don't like Sunday/Monday nighters; it takes me 2.5 hours to get to the game; making Sunday really late for me and the Monday games unavailable to attend.

seabowl

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":le4fdrw3 said:
And..? Who cares? We just won the freakin' superbowl and this petty sh** matters?

When you are watching the Iggles on MNF football next year you will care. 11 teams have more primetime games than the SB champs. That is just absurd especially when 4 of them did not even make the playoffs.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
seabowl":30yomqpv said:
therealjohncarlson":30yomqpv said:

When you are watching the Iggles on MNF football next year you will care. 11 teams have more primetime games than the SB champs. That is just absurd especially when 4 of them did not even make the playoffs.

While I agree, the Seahawks also have 4 national games that will be on FOX/CBS. So it's not an entire slap in the face. I see it as the NFL spreading the Seahawks exposure across all the networks.

TJH

Reaction score
This is like the 3rd or 4th crybaby thread in the past few hours...Get a grip.

OP
OP
dopeboy206

dopeboy206

Reaction score
seabowl":1i92unc9 said:
therealjohncarlson":1i92unc9 said:

11 teams? U sure? That means 11 teams have 5 pritmetime games? Is that even possible?

OP
OP
dopeboy206

dopeboy206

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":1v0k22ah said:

Seahawks fans who lives outside of the Pacific northwest that can't afford NFL Sunday ticket cares. They want as many prime time games as possible so they don't have to rely on the bars or the streaming crap sites that usually have bad quality. Yeah those people cares. (Sunday Ticket doesn't do MNF games)

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
You guys are forgetting the 3 posts season games including the Super Bowl. 8)

MadSweeney

Reaction score
seabowl":1gvtk18n said:
therealjohncarlson":1gvtk18n said:

Who cares? Sunday afternoon is what football is all about. I'd be fine if we never played MNF or TNF since I'm always working. Know when I'm not? On Sunday, when football should be played. Embarrassing but hurt fanboys are ruining the ranks of the 12s.

MadSweeney

Reaction score
dopeboy206":25axp93m said:
therealjohncarlson":25axp93m said:

Seahawks fans who lives outside of the Pacific northwest that can't afford NFL Sunday ticket cares. They want as many prime time games as possible so they don't have to rely on the bars or the streaming crap sites that usually have bad quality. Yeah those people cares. (Sunday Ticket doesn't do MNF games)
That sounds like a great marketing formula, cater to a minority of the team's fans. It's all marketing and NFCE>NFCW on a national level. It's about money, not respect. If you can't afford to watch games, then your marketability is negligible. They only care about dollars, the entire Goodell era should make that completely clear.

2_0_6

Reaction score
This just adds more weight to the boulder on the shoulders of our guys on this team.

I LOVE it.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Its not being a crybaby and its a valid complaint. I personally prefer Sunday games but I have a hard time understanding how the NFL decides things at times. It is what it is.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
austinslater25":3szhpdkl said:
Its not being a crybaby and its a valid complaint. I personally prefer Sunday games but I have a hard time understanding how the NFL decides things at times. It is what it is.

What's to understand?

The best team does not always equal the winningest team does not always equal the biggest draw. Cut and dry.

Marvin49

Reaction score
dopeboy206":2308u4p6 said:
The defending champs gets only 1 MNF game while the Eagles get 2...? The freakin Eagles who barely made the playoffs last season...

Just a note on this....Sunday Night has now kinda become the big game in recent years. Monday Night is nice, but Sunday Night is the more prestigious game these days.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":2pfua98a said:
I don't agree with the above poster much, but he nailed this! ^^