49ers Fan Sues Seahawks

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Shoulda, woulda, coulda.

A private company can choose to sell its tickets to whoever it wants, provided that they are not discriminating based on a statutorily defined class. CA residents are not protected by statute. There is no law prohibiting this. There is no state action. This is a frivolous lawsuit that will be tossed out for failure to state a claim. I hope he gets hit with an anti-SLAPP motion and has to pay all of the Seahawks' attorneys' fees and court costs.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Doubt this goes anywhere, since the Broncos did the exact same thing, so discrimination by the Seahawks goes out the window as both home teams of the conference championship games behaved uniformly.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Just another task that the Federal Government needs to get involved....enforcing NFL ticket sales policy! Lord help us!

-The Glove-

Reaction score
I love that some of them are still crying about this. What makes him think one of those very limited face value tickets available should have been reserved for him? I had to purchase my tickets through a 3rd party cause it was damn near impossible for anyone to get those tickets. That's too bad if he was too dumb or too broke to buy it that way.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
He represents everything that is wrong with this country

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
laughing-tears.gif

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Idiot.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Like... I hope he's walking along and falls into a ditch. What a loser, the NBA, MLB, and NFL do this, the broncos did it as well. This is what me and my compadres would call hoe..."stuff".

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Williams appears to have filed his suit on his own, without an attorney.

He who represents himself in court has a fool for a client.

Escamillo

Reaction score
My God, 49er fans do have a strong sense of entitlement and love throwing tantrums. Spoiled brats.

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
Pro se. Of course.

He must have really wanted to see that loss in person. Just not enough to, you know, turn on his computer and go to StubHub.

TXHawk

Reaction score
He filed the suit without an attorney which should tell us everything we need to know about the merits of this. Just an entitled idiot who apparently has never heard of StubHub.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Can we get one of our esteemed 9er fans to come in here and explain to us why when certain 9er fans get their feelings hurt or have something stupid to say, they have to make a big stink and try and change the world to allign with their grand delusions?

PLEASE TELL ME WHY THE WORLD MUST SUFFER THE WHINING?!

HawkFanNC

Reaction score
I'm a law professor. I've seen a lot of ridiculous complaints. This one is complete and utter horse crap. A pre-law undergrad could write a successful Motion to Dismiss in about 10 minutes time.

candybars

Reaction score
"...economic discrimination and fraud for unconstitutional selective sales to events held in public stadiums."

I must have missed the part about ticket sales in the constitution.