A fellow Seahawk fan needs your help

i5roadrunner

Reaction score
My fellow Seahawk fans. A 12 needs your help! You will need to sign into your Youtube/Google/Gmail account if you have one, and vote daily for my friend. He is the winning entry for the NFL Draft in New York! He is representing the Seahawks over other NFL teams, IF he wins! So log in, scroll down and click on the Seahawks helmet, watch the video and look for the "vote for this video" at the bottom and vote once a day for Mike through Monday. There seems to be an issue on some computers/laptops so if you cannot see the vote button, minimize the screen and you will be able to see it. Admin, this is so a Seahawk fan represents us on stage in NY so please don't delete it! Thanks you and Go Hawks!!! (Mike Adams won a trip to the NFL Draft in New York through the Bud Light Are You Up For Anything contest. He is the winning entrant for the Seattle Seahawks.

Now if he gets the most votes for his video, against all the other teams' winning entrants, he will get to announce the Seahawks' second round draft pick on draft day.)

Click on the link below (you'll have to sign in to YouTube for age verification). Scroll down to the section of football helmets and click on the Seahawks' helmet. His video should appear with a button underneath to vote for his video (you can vote multiple times).

https://www.youtube.com/user/officialbudlight/draft

sam1313

Reaction score
I freaking hate the Google/Youtube sign in crap. Best of luck to your buddy, but I tried and failed...

Latest posts