Maxwell highlights (Music not PG-13 Turn sound down!!!)

vin.couve12

Reaction score
This is a full season of highlights for most corners. As a side note, it's uncommon for corners to be this "punchy."

Edit: Warning: Offensive lyrics and people talking to music instead of singing to it.!!!

[youtube]DLWGUNj1NKA[/youtube]

theascension

Reaction score
Without a doubt the player I'm most excited about for next year on defense.
He's been only a hair below Sherman in pass coverage and has just as many interceptions as Sherman's first year in fewer games.
He'll easily be a top 5 corner in the league. It's sad that probably means we won't be able to keep both him and Sherman.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Food for thought for those who think we should mortgage the future of the franchise on Sherman.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":3i3y7enq said:
Food for thought for those who think we should mortgage the future of the franchise on Sherman.

If we pay Sherman what he is worth we are not mortgaging the future. We have plenty of money to get the deal done.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Using such phrases as 'mortgage the future' be makin peeps look smart. Let'em keep on playin.

getnasty

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":1alqfqsv said:

Sherm is elite and you cant let a guy like that walk, not only does he shut down one side of the field but his confidence and swagger makes everyone better. As for Maxwell, the guy has great cover skills and his play making ability might be the best in the team.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
The music to that really sucked. I hate that crap. Pink Floyd's "Dirty Woman" ran instead. I must say, it's really awesome to THAT song.

sutz

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":3vc15d4u said:
The music to that really sucked. I hate that crap. Pink Floyd's "Dirty Woman" ran instead. I must say, it's really awesome to THAT song.
Not to mention NSFW.

keatonisballin

Reaction score
Really excited to see him ball all season long. He came in mid season and completely blew up.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
I hate any music in highlight videos, is there a reason why everyone dubs music over it?

Anyway, these highlights definitely made me realize just how valuable Maxwell is. Nice stuff.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Maxwell wouldn't be as good as he is without Sherman. Maxwell also gets away with a lot of holding/interference that he's going to have to clean up next year.

Again, the Legion of Boom wouldn't be as close to dominant, imo, without Sherman's intelligence in the film room...

Sherman is the Wilson of the D.

Thomas is the healthy Harvin of the D.

Chanchellor is the Lynch of the D.

Maxwell is like the Jermaine Kearse of the D. Efficient, valuable, and tons of play-making but still has tons to prove. Remember it was rookie Jeremey Lane starting over 2nd year Maxwell in 2012 the 4 games Browner was suspended.

Speaking of Lane, I'm exciting for him at Nickle CB... the kid has some Antoine Winfield in him.

Ziggyy108

Reaction score
I'm not saying I would do this .... But would you guys consider trading Maxwell at the draft??

It is very unlikely we will be able to keep him beyond this year, especially if we lock up Sherm. Can we get more for him now than we would letting him go next offseason for a comp pick.

I understand the risk. Maxwell is a great player, and is only getting better and definitely makes our team better this year .... But its something to think about. We have a couple young guys who could be ready to step in with Lane and Simon but the depth is a little thin behind them.

Largent80

Reaction score
Why do people put the ridiculous soundtracks with football highlight videos?...It is straight crap, and I usually just don't even end up watching the videos because of it. :pukeface:

Rocket

Reaction score
Largent80":23zvy6q6 said:
Why do people put the ridiculous soundtracks with football highlight videos?...It is straight crap, and I usually just don't even end up watching the videos because of it. :pukeface:
Thank god for the "mute" button, eh? No class.
I can't wait for Green Bay to get slapped... it's gonna be great.
etc...

seanutz

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":1c5ktkab said:
Got to agree that song stinks!!!! :pukeface:

nwgamer

Reaction score
I had forgotten about that sick pass defended against STL at the end of the vid there. That dude thought he had a TD and was being casual about getting that second foot down. In his mind the play was over and there comes Maxwell to say ....

NOPE!