My Neighbor Broncos/49ers Fan Strikes Again

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
So a few weeks ago I posted that my neighbor, the Broncos/49ers fan, had made a comment that he would give anything to hear some kind of scandal about Russell Wilson. How he was so sick of hearing about how great of a person he was, how he could do no wrong. It was funny, and we both had a laugh about it.

Now after the news of the imminent divorce and no doubt the inevitable media stories Of What Russell Did Wrong, he is getting his wish.

It just sucks. I'm not trying to get into a debate about what we think happened, just that he said what he said and it seems to be coming to fruition. And to make matters worse, he thinks it's hilarious that the Hawks only got one prime time home game while several other teams got many more.

#shootmeintheface

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Divorce. How horrific. Only half the country has done it. What percentage of the country has pulled an Aldon Smith? Hell, has pulled any ONE of Aldon Smith's incidents?

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Even I got divorced after 5 years. Personally I think Russell was smarter than myself because he wasted 3 less years.

Also how is it EVEN possible to be a 49er/Bronco fan at the same time? I sense a bandwagon...

mort

Reaction score
It totally sucks but it's also no surprise, the guy is fundamentally programmed to not focus on family man stuff right now, you can't spin all those plates all the time, as a fan I appreciate his devotion as a friend I'd bitch slap em around, but in reality, these things have a life of their own, we will never understand the root causes or the tipping points.... And at the end of the day it's none of our damn business and we should wish them our best through their difficult transition.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":2cbxv37e said:
Also how is it EVEN possible to be a 49er/Bronco fan at the same time? I sense a bandwagon... an overloaded rickshaw with the wheels coming off.

Fixed that for you.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Aros":3g4a2u28 said:
So a few weeks ago I posted that my neighbor, the Broncos/49ers fan, had made a comment that he would give anything to hear some kind of scandal about Russell Wilson. How he was so sick of hearing about how great of a person he was, how he could do no wrong. It was funny, and we both had a laugh about it.

Now after the news of the imminent divorce and no doubt the inevitable media stories Of What Russell Did Wrong, he is getting his wish.

It just sucks. I'm not trying to get into a debate about what we think happened, just that he said what he said and it seems to be coming to fruition. And to make matters worse, he thinks it's hilarious that the Hawks only got one prime time home game while several other teams got many more.

#shootmeintheface
Tell him RW went thru all that marital drama and STILL WON A SUPER BOWL!
This century the Donks and whiners combined have less lombardi's than Seattle.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1sma26t4 said:
Even I got divorced after 5 years. Personally I think Russell was smarter than myself because he wasted 3 less years.

Also how is it EVEN possible to be a 49er/Bronco fan at the same time? I sense a bandwagon...

Every 49er fan I know was rooting for the Broncos in the Super Bowl.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
No, this century. Last Donks Lombardi was 1999, and Whiners was 1995, last century. You missed my typo though. 8)

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
hawknation2014":1snhn850 said:
MizzouHawkGal":1snhn850 said:

That is in no way the same as being an actual fan of both teams simultaneously. It's not real AFC people usually have no interest or knowledge of or in the NFC and vice versa unless it's a Superbowl trust me.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
hawknation2014":2buzldx3 said:
MizzouHawkGal":2buzldx3 said:

That is in no way as being an actual fan of both teams simultaneously. It's not real AFC people usually have no interest or knowledge of or in the NFC and vice versa unless it's a Superbowl trust me.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":12wslv5u said:
No, this century. Last Donks Lombardi was 1999, and Whiners was 1995, last century. You missed my typo though. 8)
Oh, I thought you were referring to all-time number of Lombardi Trophies for each franchise; I was implying we were going to blow past five before this decade was up. :)

hawknation2014

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":3gadqkd3 said:
hawknation2014":3gadqkd3 said:
MizzouHawkGal":3gadqkd3 said:

That is in no way as being an actual fan of both teams simultaneously. It's not real AFC people usually have no interest or knowledge of or in the NFC and vice versa unless it's a Superbowl trust me.

True.

I don't know where a 49er/Broncos fan gets off talking about another team's misdeeds. The Broncos have had over 40 players arrested since 2000, including two of their top executives for DUIs last year. The 49ers currently have more than one player facing felony charges. And their starting QB has reportedly spent the off-season drinking, smoking weed, and having sex with random girls on Spring Break. IMO, that's a lot more juvenile and scummy than a civil divorce.

Anyway, divorce is not a scandal; it's a solution, and a positive one at that in many situations. It's entirely possible Russell has done absolutely nothing "wrong."

chris98251

Reaction score
I think there was a survey done and the average rate is 2 divorces per person before they either quit or find a match.

Also I think the percentage is now above 50 percent divorce rate in the country.

Oh and there are less marriages as well then in the past. So taking all that we have become a disposable society as far as mates and partners.

Till death do us part and as long as we both shall live are now replaced with until I get a lawyer.

kf3339

Reaction score
My way of handling things is I "NEVER" talk Seahawk football or our players with the Niner or now Bronco fans I know personally. They are just so stupid about their loosing excuses I just never allow them to get started with me when it comes to the Seahawks. It pisses them off but I just don't care.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Hmm, him butt still sore after XLVIII? sorry, but no can fix.
He run completely out of bullets, and he still trying to BANG BANG. :17:

gargantual

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":pvc4qlq8 said:
hawknation2014":pvc4qlq8 said:
MizzouHawkGal":pvc4qlq8 said:

That is in no way the same as being an actual fan of both teams simultaneously. It's not real AFC people usually have no interest or knowledge of or in the NFC and vice versa unless it's a Superbowl trust me.

How beyond pathetic is it to live in Washington and root for two out of state teams? The Seahawks are RIGHT THERE!!! What's the dude's friggin' problem?

Get with the program, man.

Throwdown

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3saf6d8r said:
Divorce. How horrific. Only half the country has done it. What percentage of the country has pulled an Aldon Smith? Hell, has pulled any ONE of Aldon Smith's incidents?

Or Von Miller snorting up anything from cocaine to baby powder.