Had a great dream last night

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Seemed very realistic...
The one thing that stood out was the announcer kept screaming "This is unprecedented, 2 dominated back to back performances against the same team!"

The game? Super Bowl 49 against the Donks!!!! :)

The score at halftime before I woke up was SEATTLE 36 Denver 0. :lol:

Hoping it some kind of premonition. :th2thumbs:

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Jake Hawks":ajsy6jar said:
Sounds like you had a wet dream
Actually is was quite dry. Funny thing is I don't think the Donks are going to make it than far.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Russell Wilson bending both Peyton and Brady over the railing in Super Bowls would be memories for the ages.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
I had a similar dream. Very eerie, actually. I dreamed I was taking a bunch of flack from fans of other teams after the 'Hawks won two straight. Felt pretty good.

'Course, the next night I dreamt all my teeth crumbled and fell out of my mouth, so it's probably a wash.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":33trb9l9 said:
I had a similar dream. Very eerie, actually. I dreamed I was taking a bunch of flack from fans of other teams after the 'Hawks won two straight. Felt pretty good.

'Course, the next night I dreamt all my teeth crumbled and fell out of my mouth, so it's probably a wash.
No, that happened, except it was a 49ers fan punching you in the mouth that caused all your teeth to crumble because you were trolling him right after we won our 3rd consecutive Super Bowl. In their stadium.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
I had a dream last night that Kearse had another one of those muti tackle breaking YAC like he had in XLVIII. The only difference was this one was from about 70 yards out. From my reaction in the dream it seemed like this was/will be the norm.